Chapter 19: The First Strike

Third Person POV

Y/N: Huh, it seemed that the stubber on Judgement changed...

Irene: How so?

Y/N: Well, it seems that there are two of them, right?

Irene then looked over to Judgement, her eyes almost widening in glee as her mouth shaped into a beautiful smile.

Y/N *Thinking*: She's hot when's she's happy.

In the place of the stubber, were now two heavy stubbers attached to the side, and unbeknownst to Y/N, there was a purple shine to Judgement. 

Irene: This is everything I ever wanted....

Y/N: What?

Irene: An Imperial Knight combined with the technology of the Imperium of Man...it's beautiful!

Y/N: What do you mean? I hardly know anything about Warhammer 40k....

Irene: Get out, please.

Y/N: Why?

Irene: I need to teach you about Warhammer! Now come with me, and explore the craziness of it with me!

Y/N: But what about-woah!

Irene somehow jumped up on top of Judgement, took Y/N out, escaped the ID, and started to drag him towards Sparta.

Y/N: Why are you dragging me?! 

Irene: You haven't been graced with the God-Emperor that's why! Now come on a magical adventure with me!

Just as a drone was flying towards the island once more, it was quickly sniped down by a space marine sniper.

Ruthiel: These drones just don't stop...why is Ozpin so persistent?

Meanwhile in Ozpin's room...

Ozpin tried sending drone after drone, and this was his tenth one, and a small tick of anger seemed to be forming on his head.

Ozpin: Very well, it seems that I will have to send a team of huntsmen to spy on what you are doing...

Back at Sparta...

Y/N: That took four. literal. hours. and that was just the beginning!!!

Y/N seemed to be anime crying as he walked around the city-ship, looking around seeing that Sparta now had villagers setting up shops in the plazas among other things, before seeing a familiar face.

Y/N: Joe!

Joseph: Y/N! It is good to see you again, how's it going?

Y/N: Going great! How about you?

Joseph: Not too well sadly, with futuristic guns and crazy weapons, there is just no need for a blacksmith...

Y/N: Well, there are still villagers that need tools, right?

Joseph: Yeah, but there are barely any grimm parts, since this weird ship just blows up grimm, leaving nothing behind, there isn't anything left to salvage, and I can't do much with metal either, just did grimm parts, so I am going to need a veteran blacksmith to teach me.

Y/N: Well that's a shame, I should go back to Vale then, huh?

Joseph: I'm not entirely sure, going back into enemy territory?

Y/N: True, but where else should I go?

Joseph: Who knows? If what those guys said was true, then Ozpin will probably contact the other kingdoms, tell them about what is going on.