Chapter 6

Third Person POV

Weiss: Hey, why do you care about what happens to our package?

Irene: He's my client, don't go off calling him an object. Why do you want Y/N?

Ruby: W-Well, Ozpin said that he wants Y-Y/N for some reason...

Irene: Ah, that old wizard wants Y/N? I highly doubt Y/N will accept his offer anyways.

Ruby: Old wizard? What are you talking about?

Irene: Um-never mind, sorry girls but I'll be taking Y/N so leave or I'll make you. 

Yang: How so? You don't look so strong, do you?

Yang then stood over Irene, being about an inch higher than Irene, but Yang still flaunted her height over Irene, before Irene palm-striked Yang in the chin, launching Yang's face upwards.

Yang: Hey! What was that for?!

Irene: How about you don't look down on me Blondie. 

Weiss: At this rate, we aren't getting anywhere, we are taking him.

Irene: Oh I don't think so your majesty.

Weiss: Excuse me?!

Irene: Oh you heard me right, try to take him from me, I dare you.

Ruby: A-Alright everybody how about we calm down here, I mean you can come with us if you're so worried about...Y/N right?

Irene: And why should I trust you with Y/N? For all I know, you could use him for your own needs.

Yang: Pfft, like we would ever do that to someone, the only one who would use...Y/N was it? Yeah, the only one who would ever use Y/N would be a monster.

Irene: And yet you still side with Ozmar, I bet you don't even know what he did. 

Blake: And that is...?

Irene: Committing mass genocide to only achieve nothing in the end, good lord the man is useless.

Yang: Yeah I highly doubt that, sure the headmaster is mysterious but seriously? Committing mass genocide? Yeah, that is just a big fat lie. 

Irene: Alright fine, believe what you want to believe, but you're not taking my client away.

Ruby: L-Look, we're only here to bring Y/N to Ozpin, Ozpin's a nice person so I don't think Y/N will be harmed in any way.

Irene: Nope, look just stop trying to convince me, Y/N's not going anywhere.

Having no choice, Yang looked at Ruby before nodding, allowing Ruby to use her secret weapon.

Irene: Look, whatever you girls are going to do is not going to convince, so get out of here...

Irene then looked down to see a pair of puppy eyes staring right at her. Just then, Irene heard a feminine voice somehow speaking to her. 

Inner Ruby Puppy Eyes: You will obey...

Irene: Stop! I already know where this is going, stop Ruby!

But Ruby kept on staring into Irene's soul, making her obey with Ruby's own cuteness. Irene tried to fight valiantly but the kawaii of the puppy eyes was too much.

Irene: Stop!

Inner Ruby Puppy Eyes: Do not Resist!

Irene: Please anything but this!

Meanwhile, the WBY of RWBY were staring at this exchange that was happening. 

Weiss: Ruby's puppy eyes, are a weapon themselves...

Yang: Tell me about it, she kept using it on me so I would buy cookies for her.

Blake: Well it is good that these weapons are in the hands of Ruby.

Yang: You know it!

Finally, it seemed that Ruby's puppy eyes finally won over Irene's stubbornness. 

Irene: Alright fine! You win! Damn those puppy eyes, those are as deadly as exterminatus weapons. 

Timeskip

Irene: Ugh..I can't believe that I brought Y/N here.

Yang: Well...you lost to a-

Irene: Not. A. Word!

Ruby: You two...the elevator already arrived at Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Thank you Ruby, your team never seems to know when to stop arguing, along with this young woman...

Irene: I have no business with you, wizard I only came along because of Y/N.

Yang: Are you sure about that~?

Irene: Not in that sense you dimwit!

Yang: Say that again and you're dead!

Soon enough, Irene and Yang were hot on their heels and staring intently at each other, as if they could harm each other by staring.

Ozpin: Yang, stop this nonsense immediately, I would like to speak to this young woman. 

Irene: I however, would not like to speak to you, in fact I want to get as far away from you as possible.

Ozpin: Now now, let's not get too hasty here, it seems you care a lot about Mr. Y/N I believe, it seems that Mr. Y/N has run out of energy, in fact it seems that Mr. Y/N has some form of energy withdrawal, we will provide the necessary medical equipment to heal Y/N.

Irene: Your next line is: "But people will be curious if there were two random people walking around Beacon, so I want you to join our school." 

Ozpin: But people will be curious if there were two random people walking around Beacon, so I want you to join our school, hmm, isn't that interesting? You seemed to have predicted what I have said, but with that in mind, will you join our school?

Irene: I hate having to say this, but yeah, Y/N and I will join your school.

Ozpin: Excellent, we will have Y/N carried to a medical wing and we will introduce you two to your dorm rooms, by the way, I do not believe we have introduced each other yet, I am Ozpin, and you are?

Irene: I Irene Virtuas have a dream! To become a gangstar!

Just like that, Irene somehow sat down on the top of the chair that she sat down on, posing strangely. 

(Just get rid of Giorno Giovanna and replace it with Irene Virtuas along with the rails and background and replace it with the background of Ozpin's tower and the rails with the top of the chair

(Just get rid of Giorno Giovanna and replace it with Irene Virtuas along with the rails and background and replace it with the background of Ozpin's tower and the rails with the top of the chair. lololol)

Ozpin: Wait what

Team RWBY: Wait what

End of Village Arc

AN: Hello all you beautiful people! This is the end of the Village Arc, and as such I ask of you to post a comment on this page for a new harem member if you so wish, there will be a vote next update for who the next harem member should be, until then, goodbye, oh and please remember this is for harem members from RWBY along with no male turned female characters, sorry.