Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo

AN: *A hand claws out of the grave.* I'M FUCKING ALIVE!!!!! I'M BACK AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS OF SLUMBERING! And oh man does it feel good to be back! Sorry for leaving for quite a bit of time, but I'm back bitches! I had to deal with a lot of shit when I was gone so I'm terribly sorry for leaving all of you guys in the dust, now onto the chapter!

Third Person POV

Micheal: Keep yourself steady.

Y/N: R-Right...

You gained 10 Str and 10 Vit for being under 3x the gravity of Remnant!

Y/N: Y'know, I'm wondering why we are training under gravity like Dragonball Z characters...

Micheal: It is to increase your strength and how many hits you can take, after this, we will continue to train with the soul.

Y/N: O-Okay...

Meanwhile, with Irene and the rest....

Irene: Alright, since Y/N is training with Micheal, I am acting as the substitute leader in his absence, like anyone needs to know that...

Tigraine: Then tell me, which Kingdom of Remnant are we going to attack next?

Irene: I was thinking of Vacuo considering that they are pretty weak right now, considering that they mined out their entire resource deposit in the middle of the desert, how long can the adeptus astartes last without food or water?

Tigraine: They can last for five months at the minimum, what are you planning?

Irene: Just making them tread on through the desert, killing the grimm and any other wildlife is they are ever depleted, but I doubt so, they can literally survive by pure anger alone.

Tigraine: You will find that our will is stronger than our bodies.

Irene: Yeah yeah, whatever, is everyone in?

Tigraine: This plan could go many ways, like I heard from Castiel, Menagerie gave up without a fight, do you truly want that?

Irene: Sure, the less the bloodshed, the quicker it goes, Raven, how 'welcoming' is Vacuo?

Raven: Vacuo has no law or order as they lack a formal government, but they are accepting of anyone that could survive in their harsh environment.

Irene: Okay...so send the adeptus astartes to Vacuo, and try to establish order there, sounds good, right?

Raven: What you have to remember is that Vacuo does not like formal governments, so you will have to try and uphold the law by force.

Irene: Noted, man, is this what Y/N has to think of on a daily basis?

Tigraine: Indeed, he has stressed over many things, such as not harming civilians against my better judgement and had to plan out many laws to be decreed when we eventually take over Remnant.

Irene: Alright, impressive, oh shoot we all almost forgot something, didn't we?

Weiss: You did, each kingdom has a Cross Continental Transmit Tower, courtesy of Atlas.

Irene: Well thanks to Atlas, we could have potential spies lurking around!

Weiss: Oh I'm sorry that we established a world-wide connection service to every human! What, these 'adeptus astartes' have not been able to create something like that?

Irene: Not when they're roaming the fucking stars blazing vengeance on every single heretical alien race!

Tigraine: The both of you, grow up, we are in the middle of a planet-wide war, as much as I would like to exterminatus this entire planet and get this over with, we must respect Y/N's wishes.