Chapter 18: Preparations

AN: Important Announcement time! So, I probably won't be uploading a chapter tomorrow, I'm going to be in DC so I'm uploading an extra chapter today. Have fun reading this chapter!

Third Person POV

Irene: So what have you brought us here for, Y/N?

Y/N, Irene, and Amber were standing in front of a pentagram that was seemingly etched on the floor.

Y/N: Well, since I have already created a golem out of metal, I wanted to try and summon some spirits, and I want to see if I could teach you two how to summon one as well. 

Irene: Huh, being smart for once, aren't you?

Y/N: You guessed it! Now, time to start this ritual!

Y/N then placed his hand on the edge of the pentagram, speaking a chant.

Y/N: Mana Power, the latent power inside me, I, Y/N L/N now summon thee by the ancient contract, I wish for thy arrival wholeheartedly, come forth wind spirit!

With the chant complete, the pentagram glowed brightly, with the air around the three suddenly picking up in speed, before dying down with a vaguely humanoid figure being shaped by the wind. 

???: Me. Here. Free. Good Feeling.

Y/N *Thinking*: Ah right, telepathy.

???: What is it that you require of me?

Y/N: Right, here is the word by the immemorial contract, my true name is Y/N L/N, I give my true name to you, please give me yours.

Suddenly, Y/N's vision seemed to tunnel into darkness, before the darkness turned into sky as it felt like Y/N was flying over buildings, nothing was harming the wind, nothing was containing it, the wind was free.

???: I am Tempest, hello! Are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N: Yes, I am Y/N L/N.

Tempest: We are one by the immemorial contract.

Y/N: We share our souls as one. 

Tempest: I'm Tempest.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Y/N's mana  of F/C then started to leak out of his body, intertwining with Tempest's own energy of light green, creating a helix out of the two mana.

Tempest: Till our souls meet the end.

Y/N: We will be together forever. 

Tempest: That was fun! Call me around, won't 'cha?

Y/N: You got it!

Tempest then disappeared into the air, with Y/N stumbling, but keeping his bearings. 

Y/N: Alright, that is how you do the ritual! Now it's time for you two to do the same thing. 

Irene: Alright, that seems fair, but what about Amber? Do you think she can do the same thing without having mana withdrawal?

Y/N: Huh good point, observe.

Amber Autumn

Title: Fall Maiden

Lv: 50

Exp: 8000/12000

Hp: 500/500

Ap: 1000/1000

Mp: 2000/2000

Str: 25

Vit: 40