(3)

Clarke's P.O.V

I explained my nightmare to Bellamy because he was there to check on me before I woke up. I don't know why he was being so nice to me, we normally don't get along that well, but I also never, ever dream of him.

What is happening to me? Why am I dreaming of him, why is he being so nice to me what is going on?

*next morning*

I walk out of my tent to run right into the one person I didn't really want to run into yet this morning.

" good morning, princess" Bellamy says to me.

" good morning, Bellamy" I say sounding angry.

" you okay?"

Dammit, why is he being nice to me " yeah, just wanting to start the day"

" ok, well, I'm getting a hunting party together, so I'll see you later," he says.

" I'm coming with you"

" sorry, princess, but you're needed here"

" they can survive an hour or 2 without me" I say looking right into his eyes.

" I don't think that's the best idea"

" well, I don't take orders from you, so I say I'm going"

" ok, princess, just stay close to me and please be careful," he says.

" why do you care so much, you know, I can take care of myself" I say well, not looking into eyes.

" we can have our only Doc dead, right" he says trying to get me to look at him, but it doesn't work.

" no, not what I meant, you have always cared like that, but ever since you ran into the woods, you've been nicer, you act like you care a lot more"

" I don't know why, but I feel like it's the right thing to do" He says " I'll try to stop if you want me to princess"

" no, I was just wondering"

With that we all head into the woods to get food for the trip lately, I have been noticing that O is keeping a good eye on me and Bellamy.

I get why she is with Bellamy but why me? It doesn't make sense, but then again, she is my best friend.