(11)

Clarke's P.O.V

"That I was in love with you" He says. I nod and we sit there in silence.

"Are you" I asked him.

"Yes I am" He says. "And I want to be with you but I can't because I'm with Echo"

"Well don't leave her for me, don't break her heart just because you want to be with me."  I say.

He nodded and I walked out of the drop ship and went to find Jasper. Instead of finding Jasper, I found Octavia.

"Hey you okay" She asked.

"Yeah. No. I don't know" I say.

"What happened"

"Bellamy told me he was in love with me"

"Are you serious?" She asks. I nod and she comes up and hugs me. "Isn't that great?" She asks.

"I don't know, is it"

"Yes it is"

"I told him not to leave Echo for me" I say to her.

"Why would you do that?" She says,

"I don't want him to choose me because of what he thinks he wants, I want him to choose me because he knows what he wants." I say.

"Wow you're really grown up aren't you" She pauses then continues "do you love him"

"Of course I love him, who couldn't"

"A lot of people"

"Not what I meant"

"I know"

After talking to Octavia I decided to go back to my tent and I see Echo is in there. What goes through my head was 'what the fuck is she doing in there.'

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I yell when I get in my tent.

I  need to talk to you please, ''she says.

"What did you want"

"Do you think that Bellamy is going to leave me"

"Why would I know that"

"Because you're his best friend, so I need to know has he told you anything"

Oh no, I really want to tell her, but at the same time I don't want to crush her. "Uh, no he hasn't, sorry"

"Thank you anyway" I nod and she walks out and I see Bell walking in. Why is he out of bed, I'm going to yell at him for this.