37

Octaiva’s P.O.V

We took Lincoln to our camp and he had to stay in the drop ship. I walked  out of the dropship and I ran into Bellamy with an unhappy look on his face. “Hey Bell, thank you for letting Lincoln stay here” I say.

“Why were you with him?” He asks.

“I was helping Clarke with…”

“No, when you came to us for help, why were you with him?”

“Bellamy, please don’t be mad, but I...I…” I start to say.

“You what, please don’t say that you’re with him” he says.

“I can’t”

“Octavia! Why”

“Because I fell in love with him!” I tried to explain to him how I met Lincoln but I could tell that he didn’t want me to be with Lincoln but I don’t care what he thinks. “I know you don’t want me to be with him but I am and he will be staying in my room with me” I say then I walk off. I love my brother and all but I’m not a little girl anymore and I don’t care what he says, I love Lincoln and I want to be with him.

*couple days later*

A couple days go by and Lincoln now has no bed rest in my tent… our tent. I woke up before him and all I do is prop myself up and watch him sleep. “Good morning to you too my poisonous flower” he says as he wakes up.

“Good morning my healer” I say.

“Were you watching me sleep”

“Maybe”

“Why”

“Because I can.” 

He then grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him, he captures my lips with his and this kiss was full of love and compassion that we have for one another. He slowly starts to flip me over but I stop him and pull away. “What’s wrong?” he asks.

“You’re still on bed rest and healing, we can’t” I tell him.

“I’m fine,” he says.

“You say that doesn’t make it true”

“But…”

“No buts , it goes against dcs orders”

“Please” he asks with puppy dog eyes.

“No, I have to get to work,” I told him.

“After”

“Maybe… I’ll see you when I get back” I say and leave. I walk to the drop ship to talk to Clarke about what Lincoln wants, Lincoln doesn’t know I’m doing this and he won't ever find out. “Hey Clarke, can I ask you something” I ask as I get in.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Well Lincoln wants to...to… Lincoln wants to have sex and I don’t think it’s a good idea because he just got out of here a couple of days ago”

“Yeah… um I would wait”

“That’s what I thought”

Clarke’s P.O.V

Octavia came to me asking a question that I did not want to answer, but I did for her.

*6 months later*

I am now 7 months pregnant and I just can’t wait until 2 more months so I can finally hold my baby. Everyone knows now and I’m glad  everyone’s okay with it, except one person… my mother. She was part of the group that left because they couldn’t make the rules on how to run the camp, but she came back with Kane and she is not happy that I’m with Bellamy and that I’m having his child.

“Clarke, can you please listen to me?” she says.

“No! Mother you left, and Bellamy and I got this camp the way it’s supposed to be, I love Bellamy and I’m not leaving him and I’m not giving my child away so just drop it” I yell at her

“One day you will regret this”

“Like you did with me”

“I never said that…”

“You didn’t have to,” I say and walk off.

Bellamy’s P.O.V

Clarke ran into the tent in tears, she sat down on the bed. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I ask her.

“My mother,” she says.

“What happened”

“She wants me to leave you and give up our baby”

“What, why”

“She thinks I’m making a big mistake, like she did with me”

“I’m sure that’s not true”

“It is, but I told her I love you and this baby and neither of you are going away” she says.

“That’s right, I’m not going anywhere” I tell her.

“Good,” she says. She lays on my chest and falls asleep, she wakes up and she sees me looking at her, all she does is smile. I just can’t believe I’m having a baby with the love of my life and that the love of my life chose me to be with her. She gets up and gets a snack from the chest, she gets me one as well.

*couple hours later*

A few hours goes by and I hear a knock at the door, I answer it...it’s Abby, Clarke’s mom. “What are you doing here” I ask bitterly”

“Is Clarke in there, I can’t find her anywhere” she says.

“No, what do you want”

“I want to talk to her”

“She is hiding because she doesn’t want to see you”

“She told you what I said, didn’t she”

“Of course she did… why would you want her to give up our baby” 

“Because I know my daughter and she will regret having a baby” 

“Like you did with her?” I asked angrily.

“I’m not talking about her,” she says, almost crying.

“What do you mean”

“I had another child and I regret it, but I tried to raise him,but I couldn’t so I gave him up” she explains.

“What’s his name”

“John, John Murphy Griffin”