46

Clarke’s P.O.V  *next day*

Last night Jasper came over and wouldn’t stop talking about him proposing to Maya, don’t get me wrong I love the idea of him thinking and planning on proposing but I really don’t care how he does it. It’s union day today and Bellamy and I still don’t know if we are going to go, we might not because of Madi but maybe we will. I go to work and my mother is at the door waiting for me, I really don’t want to talk to her but I might have no choice.

“Clarke, we need to talk,” she says.

“What do you want!” I yell.

“I want my daughter back”

“It’s too late for that”

“Clarke, you can’t still be mad at for this”

“You never told me about my brother and you lied to me about who my father was, so I’m sorry for not forgiving you” I say and walk off. I went to mine and Bellamy’s stop and I was surprised to see Bellamy there. “Hey Bell, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Hey princess, came to clear my head, what about you?” he asks me.

“Me too, it’s crazy to think of what we have now and what we had before we got here”

“Yeah, but I love what we have now, I love our big family and I love you”

“I love our big family too, and I love you too with all of my heart”

Hey, Monty and Harper have been acting weird, do you know what's wrong with them” Bell asks.

“Yeah, one they are engaged and two they are having a baby” I tell him.

“How did you know this and I didn’t”

“Because I talk to them unlike you”

“Wow I love you too”

“Shut up”

*that night*

Bellamy and I decided to go to union day, I guess Octavia and Lincoln are having Kane babysit too, so the kids won’t be too crazy. Bellamy and I walk to the party hand in hand, Monty hands me some moonshine and Miller hands some to Bellamy too. 

“So are you going to have any more kids?” Miller asks when we all sit down.

“We can’t, my tubes were tied when Madi was born” I tell him.

*later*

One of my favorite songs comes on and I try to pull Bellamy on the dance floor. “Come on Bell, dance with me”

“No princess, I’ll watch you” he says. I start to pull him more but he doesn’t move.

“Bell, please for me”

“Fine” we go on the dance floor and we dance for an hour. I'm already really drunk so Bellamy thinks it’s a good idea that we go home.

Writer’s P.O.V  *couple weeks later*

Everything was finally normal and no one was trying to kill anyone, Octavia and Lincoln are happy with their 2 kids. Bellamy and Clarke are happy with their 3 kids, and Monty and Harper are getting married and having a baby. Everything is great and nothing is out of place, Clarke’s mom went back to the camp she left with in the first place, but Kane chose to stay with the 100 camp and he left Abby. Clarke has everything she’s ever wanted since she was young, Bellamy has everything he’s wanted since he was 16 years old. Life on the ground is everything they dreamed of. Things wouldn’t be the way they are if Clarke and Bellamy didn’t choose what they did when they did it. So how did Clarke and Bellamy fall in love? Well no one knows, one minute they weren’t and the next they were. 

If she didn’t run as fast as she could to keep up with him, they wouldn’t be where they are today. He started feeling something for her when she went after him, he couldn’t get her out of his head. She started feeling something for him after he opened up to her about what was happening, she then couldn’t get him out of her head.