26

Finn’s P.O.V*

I just found out that Clarke is dating Bellamy Blake. He doesn’t deserve her, I do. I can’t have her because I hurt her and I’m dating Raven.

“Clarke!” I yell.

“What do you want Finn?” she yells back.

 “You’re with Bellamy Blake!”

“So what if I am”

“He doesn’t deserve you”

“And you do?”

“I do now”

“You listen to me, I will never leave Bellamy for you, I love him and not you, and he is 10 times the man you will ever be. So go die in a hole with everyone else who has hurt me” she yells at me.

*Clarke’s P.O.V*

I can’t believe Finn tried to convince me to leave Bellamy for him. He hurt me, I’m over him, and I’m in love with Bellamy. “Hey princess,what’s wrong?” Bellamy asks.

“Finn tried to get me to leave you for him,” I told him.

“What did you say”

“I told him there is no way in hell I was leaving you for him and that I was in love with you and not him”

“Clarke… I love you too, but you didn’t have to do that” he says.

“Yes I did and I’m glad I did,” I told him.

(going to time jump… please don’t be mad at me)

Bellamy’s P.O.V *1 ½ years later* 

I have been dating Clarke for 2 years now, and I think I’m ready to ask her the one question that O has been wanting me to ask since a year and a half ago. “Hey O… remember when you asked me to tell you before I asked Clarke something” I say to O.

“Are you…” she squeals.

“Yeah, I am”

“Finally,”

“Wish me luck”

“You don’t need it,” she says. With that I walked up to Clarke as she was leaving the drop ship.

“Hey,” she says.

“Hey princess” I say.

“What have you been up to?” she asks.

“Nothing, what about you princess”

“Just the same thing I do everyday”

“Meet me at our spot tonight, okay” I tell her.

“Why?” she asks.

“Just meet me there, okay”

“Okay” 

*that night*

I went to the waterfall and Clarke was already there. “Why are you here so early?” I asked her.

“I got off early so I just came here” she says. All I do is look into her eyes and I could tell she was waiting to know why we were here. “Bellamy, what are we doing here”

“I want to ask you something” 

“You can’t ask me at our tent”

“I could but it wouldn’t be as sweet if I did” I tell her.

“What do you want to ask me, Bell?” she asks.

I look into her eyes and I get down on one knee and say “I have loved you for so long now and I can’t imagine my life without you being with me. I am in love with you and I will be in love with you for the rest of my life. So, Clarke Griffin, will you marry me?”

She stood there stunned, her hands over her mouth with tears streaming down her face. “Yes, yes Bellamy, I will marry you” she says jumping into my arms. I kissed her passionately with her still in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist. We walked back to our tent and I can’t believe Clarke said yes but I’m glad. We arrive at our tent, and she pushes me down onto our bed and climbs on top of me. From there things got really, really heated.