31

Octavia’s P.O.V

With all that's been going on like Bellamy and Clarke getting engaged and Bellamy almost killing someone who can start a war, no one has been paying as much attention to me. I met a guy and he is a grounder, but one he saved my life and two he is not like his people at all. His name is Lincoln and I can’t tell Bellamy about him because if Bell finds he will kill him. I knew Bellamy was busy with Clarke planning so he wouldn’t know I was gone, so I snuck out to go see Lincoln.

*at Lincoln’s cave*
I arrive at Lincoln’s cave and he is already standing out there waiting for me. “Hey stunning” he says.

“Hey, I’m so happy that my brother is too busy to realize I’m gone” I tell him.

“Me too, but I think you should tell him”

“Lincoln you know I can’t, he’ll kill you because you’re a grounder”

“I know, but maybe he won't”

“Not now okay” I told him.

“Okay” he says as he leans down to kiss me. I go into his cave and lay on his bed and that when he climbs on top of me, he gives a look of  permission and I give it to him, then things get really, really heated.

Bellamy’s P.O.V

“Hey Bell, do you know where O is?” Clarke asks me.

“She should be in her tent or the drop ship” I tell her.

“I looked she’s not in either of those places”

“Where is she then”

“I don’t know”

“I’ll be back” with that I left to go look for Octavia, but when I got to the gate she was walking in. “Where were you?” I asked her.

“Out by the lake, I thought I would be back before you noticed” she says.

“Well you weren’t because I noticed, why were you down there anyway”

“I wasn’t doing anything so I wanted to go to the lake and get some fresh air”

“Next time, can you let me know before you go?” I asked her. She just nods and goes to her tent. I walk back to my tent and Clarke is looking at white fabric for her dress.

“Did you find her?” she asks.

“She walked right through the gate before I went out, she said she went to the lake” I tell her.

“At least she's safe”

“Yeah”

“I’m going to go talk to her,” she says. I nod and she walks out.