29

Octavia’s P.O.V

I didn’t even know that Clarke went after my brother in the woods again until they came back last night. “Bellamy!” I yell at him.

“What is it O?” he asks.

“What the fuck is wrong with you”

“What do you mean, I didn’t do anything”

“You went to kill Lexa”

“I was protecting Clarke,” he says.

“Okay I get that, but you can’t just go and try to kill someone that can kill us all with one snap of her finger” I try to explain to him.

“Yeah you were, but that also made you brave because you did it to protect someone you love”

“Thanks O”

Bellamy’s P.O.V

Octavia was right, I was being stupid but I was protecting someone I loved very much. Clarke is everything to me just like Octavia is, and I will not let anyone hurt Clarke and I mean no one. “Hey princess” I say.

“Hey Bell” she says.

“Are you still mad at me”

“I don’t know, should I be mad st you Bellamy”

“I don’t want you to but yeah you should”

“I love you Bellamy, but I don’t want you to run into something that can kill you when we have a peace treaty, just to protect me” she pauses, then takes my hand into hers then continues “promise me you won’t do that again, okay”

“I promise, I love you too more than you know”

“Okay, you know Harper?” I nod “well me and her are very close and I still haven’t told her we are engaged” she tells me.

“You and Harper are close?” I ask.

“Yes Bellamy”

“I did not know that”

“Anyway, I still haven’t told her”

“Why” 

“Well, one I got busy with O after you asked me, then you went to kill Lexa and I had to go after you, so I haven’t had time to tell her” she says.

“Good point,” I told her.

I kinda felt bad that Clarke didn’t tell her other best friend about us getting married, but I guess she will at work. I got to work and I saw Murphy, he was being a dick once again to a kid named Joe. “Leave him alone Murphy” I tell him.

“Fine… for now,” he said and walked away. I was gathering up a hunting party because we were running low on food. We do have a farm but we are running low on meat and meds.