38

Bellamy’s P.O.V

“What’s his name?” I asked Abby.

“John, John Murphy Griffin” she says. Oh my god, Murphy is Clarke’s brother, what...how...why? This will not end well, I hope she doesn’t freak out.

Clarke’s P.O.V

I see Bellamy walk back over to me and he seems like he has seen a ghost. “Hey, who was that?” I asked him. 

“Your mother, I think you need to talk to her,” he says.

“Why, what’d she say”

“Go talk to her and find out, please”

“Okay I’ll be back”

I went to go see my mother and I can’t believe what I found out, I went home and Bellamy was there waiting for me. “What happened?” he asks.

“Well for starters I have a brother, also my dad isn’t really my dad, and Murphy is my brother” I tell him.

“Wait, what do you mean your dad isn’t really your dad”

“The man I thought was my dad isn’t my dad”

“Then who is”

“Kane,” I tell him, almost crying.

“As in Kane?” he asks, not wanting to believe it. He holds me in his arms and I end up falling asleep on his chest. I’m just glad that I have Bellamy with me, and I can’t believe my mom would keep this from me.

“Do you think Murphy knows?” I ask whenI wake up.

“I don’t think so, are you going to tell him”

“Doesn’t he have a right to know”

“Yeah, he does but are you going to tell him or are you going to have your mother tell him”

“It should be my mother but I think it will be best coming from me” I tell him.

“Okay, do you want me to come with you, when you tell him?” he asks.

“No, I think it will be better if I do it alone, will you tell him to meet me at the lake right now”

“Sure” he says and leaves.

*at the lake*

I’m waiting by the lake when I see Murphy come up. “Hey pregnant princess” he says when he sees me”

“Hey can we talk?” I asked him.

“We are, aren't we”

“So you know my mother came back and now she is up my ass?” I ask and he nods. “Well I found out something and I don’t know how you’re going to take it” he gives me a look to continue so I do. “So I guess my mom had a son before I was born and she gave him up and she also lied to me about who my father is”

“Okay and how does this involve me”

“You’re such an idiot, you are the baby my mom gave up, you are my brother”

“I’m what now”

“You’re my brother”

“So you’re telling me the woman that gave me up all those years ago is living here in our camp and chose to keep her daughter” he says. 

“Yeah, I thought it would be better if you heard it from me” I tell him.

“Yeah, thx… you said that Abby lied about who your father was, who is it”

“Kane” 

“Wow, who’s mine”

“The man I thought was my father, Jake”

“Is he alive?” he asks.

“No, he died a couple years ago” I say.