24

Bellamy’s P.O.V*

“Move in with me still,” I asked Clarke after she said that we were okay.

“Of course, I love you,” she says.

“I love you too” I felt relief when she said yes because I was afraid she would say no, but she didn’t.

*back at camp*

When we arrive at the gate, Clarke takes my hand and we walk in. we head to her tent and grab all of her stuff (that was already pact). Clarke decided that she will give her tent to the camp as a supply’s tent for meds or food.

“Ready?” I ask as we head to my tent, our tent.

“Ready,” she says.

*in bed*

“I love you,” Clarke says.

“I love you too,” I say, holding her as close to me as possible.

“Where do you see us in the future Bellamy”

“I see… you and me together with no one trying to get between us and us being married with 2 beautiful children” 

“Really?” she asks.

“Yeah” she smiles and I kiss her while pulling her closer to me.

*next day*

The next day, I wake up to an empty bed beside me. I look around and she is not in the tent. I walk out of our tent and I see her smiling and laughing with Octavia. All I can do is smile because I can really tell that she is happy.

She sees me and walks up to me. “Hey,” she says. 

“Hey, I woke up to an empty bed beside me,” I told her.

“I’m sorry, I woke up and took a walk then O saw me and we started talking” 

“It makes me happy to see you smile and laugh” I pull her into a hug then I whisper “I love you”

“I love you more,” she says.

“Not possible,” I told her.

“Wanna bet”

“No I don’t” 

“Because you know I’m right, is the great Bellamy Blake standing down from a challenge” she mocks.

“Oh princess, I never stand down from a challenge” I tell her.

“So it’s a bet”

“No because I don’t see you as a challenge, I see you as a wonderful woman who I’ll love forever” I confess to her.

“Bellamy…” she says not knowing what to say.

“It’s true… I’ll love you forever”