(4)

Octavia's P.O.V

This morning I saw Clarke in Bell talking and she seemed mad. I wanted to go out there and see if she was okay. Then I see that she tried to walk away, but Bell won't let her.

I've noticed since Clarke went after Bellamy, Bellamy has been acting different. Him and Clarke are not always yelling at each other anymore, and it's weird. I am planning on talking to both of them when they get back.

*later*

Clarke and Bellamy are just arriving back at the gate with the food for the rest of this month. I plan on talking to Clarke first.

" hey, can I talk to you" I asked her.

" sure"

" let's go to your tent" she nods and we start walking toward her tent.

We get to her tent and she grabs me some water, then says " so what do you want to talk about?"

" so I have noticed, since you went after my brother, you 2 have been closer and nicer to each other. Is there something you want to tell me" I ask.

" no, why would there be" she says.

" are you dating my brother" I asked her straight out.

" what, how the hell did you come up with that, I am not dating Bellamy" she says as she sits down.

" do you like him that way, tho" she says nothing and then looks down at the floor "I'll take that as a yes then"

" I do like him like that, but he will not for me, so what's the point" she says.