22

Bellamy's P.O.V

I can't believe what Clarke did, she says she loves me then she sleeps with someone else. And now she is acting like she didn't. "Bellamy I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but whatever I did either I did it because I had no choice or I didn't do it at all" Clarke says as she storms through my tent.

"So you're telling me you didn't sleep with someone else?" I ask.

"Why would I in the first place, and who told you I did?" she asks.

"The person you did it with"

"I still don't know who that is because I never slept with anyone"

"Wells" I say and that's when I see her face and she starts to cry uncontrollably. Now I'm confused as to why she is crying and if she slept with him or not.

"Clarke, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I-I-I..." she stutters. Now I know the truth she did sleep with him but not willingly.

"Clarke, are you trying to tell me he forced you?" I asked while not knowing what to do. All she does is nod. Now I feel horrible, I can't believe that I just didn't believe her when she said she didn't because in many ways she didn't.

"Clarke... I don't know what to say now, I'm...I'm so sorry" I say.

Clarke's P.O.V

When Bellamy said his name I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back my tears. When he said his name I fell to the ground and I couldn't move or talk. "Clarke, are you trying to tell me that he forced you?" he asked. All I do is nod and crawl into a ball. I saw the look on his face that he felt bad but now I don't want him near me at all.

"Clarke... I don't know what to say now, I'm...I'm so sorry" he says not knowing what to do.

He tries to come up to me but I move away. Since he didn't believe me I just don't want him around me. I do love him but I can't be near him right now. "Clarke, I'm not going to hurt you," he says.

"I know... I just... Can't be around you right now... I'm sorry" I tell him.

"Why"

"I'll... Come and find you... later okay" I say. He nods and I run to Octavia's tent.