36

Bellamy’s P.O.V *next morning*

I woke up with my pregnant princess by my side. I love her so much and I know this baby will be good for us. I slowly start kissing her head and slowly making my way down to her lips. “Good morning princess” I say when she opens her eyes.

“Good morning, I had the weirdest dream of us” she says and she holds her belly with her hands.

“Tell me about it,” I told her. She explains what the dream was about and it was weird, it was like she was seeing our future. I want all of what the dream told her and I can’t wait until we have our child in our arms.

*later*

Clarkes wants to take a walk so we go through the woods and we end up at our spot.”thanks for coming with me” she says.

“Of course, I’m not about to let you come out here alone without anyone to protect you” I say.

“I don’t need to be protected”

“That may be but I want to make sure you are okay and this is another way for us to be alone”

“I love you, you know that,” she says.

“Yes I do, and I love you too” I tell her.

 “You better”

“Shut up”

“Make me”

“I would but I can’t because we need to get back because of the work we have to do”

“Fine, lets go.” We walked back to camp but before we got to the gate Octavia came up to us in a panic.

“Octavia, you okay” I asked her.

“I’m fine, but it’s Lincoln,” she says.

“What about him?” Clarke asked.

“He’s hurt”

“Where” Me and Clarke say at the same time.

“Follow me” she says. And we all went to see if Lincoln was okay. When we got there he had an arrow in his arm.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“One of the people from my old village came and saw Octavia. They tried to shoot her but I pushed her out of the way and I got hit instead” he explains.

“How about you come and live with us in our camp”

“Really? I don’t know”

“You will so it’s less dangerous when you do a check ups on Clarke”

“Okay, thank you”