(5)

Clarke P.O.V

I just told Octavia that I really like her brother and now she wants me to tell him how I feel. I told her no, but she said either I tell him within this month or she will.

                   Bellamy's P.O.V

After me, Clarke and the rest of the hunting party came back from the woods, I see O take Clarke to Clarke's tent. About 20 minutes later O comes out and walks up to me.

" can I talk to you" she asks me.

" Yeah um…  sure" I say we going to my 10 and she has me sit down. I do what she says, and then she sat next to me.

" so… I have a question for you" she says.

" and what is that"

" do you like Clarke"

" of course I do, we are friends," I say.

" no, not like that, do you love her"

" where in the hell would you get that idea!" I say to her with confusion on my face. How did she find out?

" you didn't say you didn't love her, so do you?" I say nothing, I don't know how to tell her without lying " just tell me if you do, I won't tell Clarke, please"

" fine, I do" that's when she starts smiling like a crazy person.

" I knew it" she says.

" please don't tell her"

" oh, I'm not, you are" I froze when she said that why does she want me to tell her at all?

" I'm what now"

" You. Are. Going. To. Tell. Her. That. You. Love. Her"

What am I going to do? She doesn't feel the same way, does she? I have to tell O I have a girlfriend.

"  hey O, I can't tell her"

" why"

" because I-I-I have a girl-girlfriend"

" you what now"

" yeah, I have a girlfriend"