(8)

Clarke's P.O.V

Bellamy told me that he feels alone when I'm not there, and that's why he is with Echo. I can tell he wants to leave her at the same time he doesn't.

So I hugged him, but he pulled back and had a mad look on his face. I look behind me and I see Echo, and she looked pissed, so I left and I saw him go to her.

I walk into the drop ship and I saw that Raven was in there. Me and Raven don't really get along because of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend slept with me, when he was still with her and she chose to give him another chance.

Everytime I see Finn (Raven's boyfriend) I just walk the other way. I can't even begin to say how hurt I was when I found out he had a girlfriend because I was beginning to love him (not anymore).

I walked out of the drop ship and went to my tent. When I got there, bell me and Octavia were in there. I was confused as to why they were there. I don't go to Octavia. First, I go straight to Bellamy.

" what the hell are you doing in here" I asked him.

" I need to talk to you and I didn't want to, but O, made me come and she came so I wouldn't just go to my tent" he says.

" ok, what do you want"

"O, can you give us a minute, please" he asks her.

" yeah, I'll be in the drop ship" she says and walks out.

" what do you want" I ask again.

" why did you run off like that earlier" he asked.

" well, because it looked like Echo was pissed, so I left so you could deal with it"

" then why have you been avoiding me"

" every time you came up to me, I saw Echo behind you, and her face was telling me to back off, so I left you standing there before you spoke" I say.

" I don't know why she hates you so much" I just shrug and then Belling me hugs me, of course I hug him back, but it was weird.

" I'm sorry, she's like that" he says.

With that he left my tent and went somewhere. Few minutes later I see Octavia of running into my tent.

" what the fuck is wrong with you" I ask her.

" what happened when Bell talk to you" she asked.

" nothing happened, we just had a talk" I say.

" about your feelings"

" no"

" just tell me, please"

" no"

" then I'll ask Bellamy"

" ok, good luck" then she left.