(15)

Writer's P.O.V

Clarke and Bellamy are at the campfire just looking into eachothers eyes. Octavia comes up and looks at her brother then looks at Clarke, she notices that they are looking at eachother like they love each other.

"Are you guys okay?" Octavia asks.

"Yeah, why?" Bellamy asks.

"You guys seem weird, like you love eachother or something"

"And..."

"Are you guys together?" Octavia askes existed.

"Maybe" Clarke says. Octavia was so happy to hear that Clarke and Bellamy are together. That's all she wanted since Clarke and Bellamy became friends.

Clarke's P.O.V

I was sitting next to Bellamy when O came over and knew something was up. She was so happy when she found out that she started dancing like a crazy person and I don't know why. After that, O left and I was just there with Bellamy alone by the campfire. I know I love Bellamy but I'm not going to tell him yet even though he kinda did already.

"Hey, so I was wondering what you wanted to do for our first date," he asks me.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I asked him back.

"Whatever we do, I'll love it because I'll be with you"

"You're sweet..... Why don't we go to our spot and have a picnic?" I say.

"Sounds good," he says.

"I'm getting tired, I think I'm going to go back to my tent" I tell him.

"I'll walk you," he says.

"Why don't you join me"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't want to sleep alone tonight"

"Okay" we head back to my tent and when we get there he jumps onto my bed.

"Wow, you are such a child" I tell him with a laugh.

"I know," he says. I lay next to him and he held me in his arms.