20

Clarke's P.O.V

"Hey O, can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Yeah what is it?" she says.

"When your brother says he needs to ask you something important what does that mean"

"It depends on what the question is, if it's about him leaving you then good luck"

"You're not helping" I say.

"Why do you want to know anyway" that when I pull out the note and have her read it "oh that's why"

"Yeah, so can you tell me what he means?" I ask.

"I really don't know" she says "I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I gotta go, I'll see you" I waved goodbye and ran out the gates to go meet Bellamy.

*At Bellamy and Clarke's spot*

When I get there I see Bellamy sitting there very happy. I walked up to him and he had me sit. "What did you want to ask me?" I asked.

"Is there any chance you went to my sister to see if she knew what I was going to ask you?" he asks.

"N-no"

"Yes you did, and she had no idea how to help you"

"Fine"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to move into my tent or just move in with me" he asks.

"Yes I will" I said "I love you" I say and he picks me up and kisses me like there was going to be no tomorrow.

"I love you too"

*Back at Camp*

"I'll start moving my stuff tomorrow," I told him.

"Okay" he says.

"Can you stay with me tonight"

"Of course"