23

just because its a good video

Octavia's P.O.V

I'm in my tent putting away my clothes when Clarke comes running in, in tears. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Um...um" she stutters.

"What"

"It's about your Br...Brother"

"What about him?" I asked.

"Go talk to him yourself then you'll know why I'm...I'm like this" she says.

*after talking to Bellamy*

I walk into my tent and I see that Clarke fell asleep. "Hey, I'm sorry that happened to you," I told her.

"It's not your fault," she says.

"I know, but I'm still sorry" I say. All she does is nod but I know she can't be near Bellamy because he didn't believe her over her attacker. "Are you going to stay with Bellamy?" I ask.

"I don't know"

"Okay but when you do let me know" I say. "Do you want dinner"

"Yeah, and can I stay here tonight"

"Of course"

Clarke's P.O.V *after dinner*

After dinner, all I wanted to do was crawl into a ball and cry. When what happened to me happened I was like this and I was staying in my own room but when Bellamy didn't believe me and he said his name it felt like it was happening all over again. I wish Bellamy would trust me enough to know I wouldn't do that willingly.

*next day*

I went to work and Bellamy came in and walked up to me. "You didn't come home last night," He says.

"I know I stayed at O's" I tell him

"Well can we talk later at our spot"

"Yeah" I say and we both go back to work.

*after work*

I go to mine and Bellamy's spot to talk. I do love him but I don't know if I should be with him but I don't want to leave him.

"Hey, thank you for coming," Bellamy says as I walk up.

"Well you asked and I said yes so..." I say.

"Still thank you"

"What did you want to talk about"

"Us"

"What about us"

"Are we okay?"

"I don't know Bellamy"

"Please, if I known, I wouldn't have done that, you know that" he says.

"Well it's the fact that you believed him, and you thought I would do that" I tell him.

"I didn't want to believe it, I really didn't"

"But you did, that's the problem"

"Please, I love you and I can't lose you"

"I know, do you think just because you hurt me that I don't love you because that's not true" I pause "of course I love you"

"So please understand that if I'd known I wouldn't have done that" He says.

"You think I don't understand, of course I understand, I didn't tell you cause I knew he would have his head" I say.

"Is that why you were distant for the past month?" he asks. I nod my head and he comes up and hugs me. "I'm so sorry and I would have had his head, I will have his head"

"Bellamy, no"

"Why not"

"Because it wouldn't be right"

"How can you say that after what he did?"he asks.

"I don't kill people because they hurt me in ways I can't explain" I say.

"Okay... are we okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just promise me you won't do that again"

"I promise" with that, he leans in and grabs my face and kisses me. At this moment I was so happy and I just wanted to go home with him. "Move in with me still"