(12)

Bellamy's P.O.V

I walk into Clarke's tent after I see Echo walk out. Echo didn't see me, so when I walked in, Clarke turned around instantly.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"You" She says.

“Me?”

“Yes, you,” she says.

“What about me”

“She asked me if you told me if you were going to break up with her” she says quickly.

“Why would she ask you”

“Because in her mind I’m your best friend”

“She said that” she nodded and I went and sat next to her.

“Why are you out of bed!” she yelled, there it is the yelling as to why I’m up.

“I needed to talk to you”

“You could have asked Monty to come and get me” she says.

“Because I want to talk to you alone” I tell her.

“Lets go to the waterfall”

“Our spot” she nods and we head out of camp, to the waterfall. When we got to the waterfall, I sat down then she sat next to me.

“I am going to leave Echo” I said “and not just for you, I’m just not happy her but with you I am happy”

“Are you sure” without responding I lean down and capture her lips with mine.

“What do you think”

*later*

I was back at camp, yelling at people like normal. I see Echo walk past and then I run up to her so I can talk to her.

“Hey, Bellamy” she says when she sees me.

“Hey, can we talk? '' I asked.

“Oh, no this can’t be good” she says under her breath. “So what do you want to talk about”

“I can’t do it anymore”

“Do what”

“Us, we need to stop and go our own way, without each other”

“You’re leaving me”

“Yes Echo I am”

“You know I went to Clarke to see if she knew you were going to do this and she said no”

“I never told her”

“You love her don’t you” she asks.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” I tell her.

“You’re in love with her and that's why you are leaving me” she says. I don’t say anything and then she storms off, all pissed off.