28

Bellamy’s P.O.V *in the woods resting*

I’m a little mad that Clarke didn’t tell me she got a threat note from the grounders leader Lexa. I also don’t blame her for not telling me because I would have done the same thing. I have Miller and Jasper with me because I’ll need backup. I’m planning on killing Lexa for threatening to kill the love of my life. We are resting about a day or two from camp and I hope Raven didn’t tell Clarke what I’m up to.

*next day*

As me and the guys start packing up to walk again, I hear someone coming so I get my gun out… I aim and notice it’s… it’s Clarke.

“Clarke?” I say.

“Bellamy” she says “is that you?” with that I scoop her up into my arms and hug her like I wasn’t going to let go.

“How… what… What are you doing here” I ask.

“I’m here to stop you from making a huge mistake”

“What do you mean”

“You can't kill Lexa, Bell, You just can’t”

“She threatened to kill you, so why can’t I?” I asked.

“Because that will mean war, and how do you know she did that?” she asks.

“I found the letter in our tent” I told her.

“Bell…” she says.

“No one tells the love of my life that they are going to kill them, NO ONE!”

“We can’t start a war” she tries to tell me.

“I don’t want to start a war, I want to get rid of her.“ 

“Come home with me, Please” all I do is nod and we start to head back to camp.

Clarke’s P.O.V

When I found Bellamy, I convinced him to come home with me. He nodded and I grabbed his hand as we walked back to camp.

*at camp*

We arrive at the gate and it’s dark, we go to our tent and sit down. “Why don’t you want me to kill her?” Bellamy asks as he sits next to me.

“Because we can’t have a war with the grounders, we won’t win” I tell him.

“We have guns, they don’t”

“That might be true, but they know how to get around that… I’m not going to have our people fight a war we can’t win” 

“I know you wouldn’t, but we have a chance to win”

“No we don’t Bellamy”

“I just don’t want you to get hurt,” he says.

“And I won't,” I told him. He pulls me closer to him and then we go to ‘bed.’