(16)

Bellamy's P.O.V

We were laying in Clarke's bed, and I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to because me and Clarke both had work. She is still asleep and I do not want to wake her , all I want is to hold her in my arms forever. She starts to wake up and when she does she looks up at me.

"Good morning, Princess" I say.

"Morning, do we have to go to work?" she asks.

"Yes we have to"

"Noooo, I don't wanna, I want to stay here with you" she says "can we be late please"

"No, we need to go"

"You suck" she says. We get up even though we don't want to. We get out and I go start on the walls.

*After work*

After work I go and see what Clarke is up to. When I walk in the drop ship I see Miller and Jasper, then I see Clarke. I walk up to Clarke and she doesn't know I'm behind her.

"Hey princess" I say.

"Ah, Bell, you scared me" she says after she jumped.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to," I explained.

"Yeah right"

"I'm not kidding, I didn't mean to scare you"

"Fine I believe you, but I'm staying in your tent tonight" she says.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I told her.

Clarke's P.O.V

After Bellamy scared me, I told him that I was staying in his tent tonight with him, he said he wanted me to anyway. "What do you want to eat?" Bell asks me.

"Anything is fine with me" I say.

"How about we eat at our spot tonight"

"Are you asking me out on a date"

"Yeah"

"Okay" I tell him. I meet him at our spot while he gets whatever he is getting. Before I walk out of camp O comes up to me.

"Hey, Clarke can I ask her something?" she asks.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"How mad would Bellamy be if he found out I was dating someone"

"It depends on who it is"

"Atom" she says.

"Oh, if I was you I would tell him as soon as possible so he can get his anger out now and so I can calm him down" I tell her.

"But what if he tries to hurt him"

"He won't, I won't let him"

"Thank you," she says. She walks off to I think go find Atom.

*later*

Octavia came to me right before I was going to see Bellamy again. "Hey are you about to meet Bell again?" she asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

" can you tell him about Atom for me"

"Why me?"

"He won't get as mad," she says.

"Yes he will, don't you remember the fights we would get into" I tell her.

"Yeah, but that was before you started dating"

"Fine, Only for you"

*with Bellamy*

"Hey Princess" he says.

"Hey" I say.

"What were you and O talking about"

"You"

"Me?" he asked. I nodded and we sat down on the rocks by the waterfall.

"So, did you hear Atom has a girlfriend?" I nod when he says this. "I wonder who it is, do you know?" I nod again. He looks at me curiously "who"

"Don't get mad when I tell you please" I say.

"Don't tell me it's you," he says.

"Oh god no, I'm with you and only you"

"Then who," he asks. I really don't want to tell him because he might get mad at me.

I took a deep breath and I noticed he really wanted to know "just promise me you won't get mad"

"I promise," he says.

"He's... He's dating..."

"He's dating who"

"Octavia" I say quickly.

"WHAT!" he yells "How do you know"

"She told me before we went on our date"

"AND, Why didn't you tell me THEN!" He yells again. He's getting angry and he knows I don't want to fight with him.

"She said she was going to tell you herself then she came to me before I came out here , she said you won't get as mad, but I tried to tell her that you would, and you promised not to get mad"

"Of course I'm mad, a player is dating my LITTLE Sister" he yells.

"You used to be a player and I gave you a chance" I say with tears in my eyes. With that he storms off and I was left there alone. I didn't know what was going to happen the next time I saw him.

I sat there crying silently.