(7)

Bellamy's P.O.V

Me and O were yelling at each other again, about me and my girlfriend. I keep telling her that I'm not leaving my girlfriend for Clarke.

She thinks that I'm making a mistake by not being with Clarke and part of me things she is right. I do have feelings for Clarke, but she most likely doesn't for me, so what's the point.

Clarke was looking at me and O, when we were yelling at each other. So I walk away from O and walk to Clarke. She walks up to me at the same time.

" what was that about" she asks.

" um, nothing"

" come on, it looked like something, tell me I won't get mad"she says

" fine, it was about you"

" me? Why me, what did I do"

" no, you didn't do anything, she wants me to leave Echo for you"

" why, and why me, you're happy right" She asks.

" y-ye-yeah, I guess" I say.

" are you happy"

" in what way do you mean happy"

" are you happy with Echo" she asked.

"I-I-I don't know"

" how can you not know " she paused then continued " if you're not happy with her, talk to her"

" it's not that I'm not happy with her, but I could be happier without her" I say.

" then why are you with her" she asks.

" because I feel alone"

" you're not alone" she says.

" when I'm with her, I don't feel alone, but without her, and when you're not around, I do feel alone"

Now everything's quiet and I don't know what to say now, I can't tell her how I feel because I'm in a relationship. Echo isn't a horrible person, she sweet, but she hates Clarke for some reason.

" you feel alone when I'm not around" she asked. I know I'd and all she does is walk closer to me and hugs me and I hug back.

When I'm hugging Clarke, I noticed Echo is looking at us and doesn't look happy. I stopped hugging Clarke and she looks at me with confusion then she turns around and sees Echo, she then walks away.

I woke up to Echo and she doesn't look happy and looks like she wants to throw Clarke off a bridge. I don't know why she hates Clarke so much, but she does.