33

Bellamy’s P.O.V *next day*

The next morning I woke up with my princess on my chest. I didn’t want to wake her so I just layed there staring at her, taking in everything that I could. As she slowly woke up I kept my eyes on her. She opens her eyes and she sees me then gives me a look like ‘ you’re doing it again.’ “Good morning princess” I say.

“Good morning Bell” she says.

“Don’t give me that look” I tell her as she gives me the look when she first wakes up.

“You were staring at me AGAIN”

“I told you I can’t help but look at you and then get to say you are mine”

“Me too”

*at work*

I was picking up a tree that fell last night when I saw Clarke laying on the ground not moving. “Clarke, Clarke can you hear me” I got no response “come on Clarke”

No response.

“Clarke… Clarke… can you hear me” she then squeezes my hand.

No response with words.

“Let's get her into the drop ship” with Murphy, Octavia, Miller, and myself getting her into the drop ship. “Does anyone know what's wrong with her?” I ask the people around me.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her but I might know who can tell us” O says.

“Who”

“He is not in camp”

“Who”

“I’ll go get him”

*10 minutes later*

“Bellamy, this is Lincoln, Lincoln this is my brother Bellamy” O says when a strange man comes in the drop ship.

“Who are you and how do you know my sister?” I asked him while getting in his face.

“My name is Lincoln and I met your sister out in the forest. She was being chased by my people, well I should say my ex people. I grabbed her and pulled her off the path so they wouldn’t follow her. Then I took her to my cave to keep her safe” he says.

“You wanted to keep my sister safe”

“Yes, I did and still do,” he says. I walk away from him and he takes a look at Clarke. “She's going to be fine… just give her this for 2 days”

“What is it?” I ask.

“It's an herb that will help her get Energy back in her”

“Thank you Lincoln,” Octavia says. He just nods then leaves the camp.

*couple hours later*

It's been a couple hours and she has not moved or woken up, I’, starting to get worried about her. All of a sudden she slowly starts to wake up. “Clarke…” I say.

“Bell-a-my…” she says slowly.

“Yeah it’s me… how are you feeling”

“My head hurts, what happened”

“I don’t really know but a grounder helped out and said you were going to be fine and to have you take this for 2 days” I tell her while showing her the bottle.

“A… grounder” she says.

“I guess he was kicked out of his home because he didn’t like the way they were treating outsiders… he also saved O’s life”

“Tell him thank you for me”

“I did… he already left”

“Thank you” she says “I love you”

“I love you too,” I told her. “Get some rest, do you want to go to our tent or do you want to stay here”

“Our tent, I can walk”

“Okay”