41

Octavia’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I have a niece and nephew, my brother and sister in law have twins. One’s named after my mother and the other is named after my dead brother that died before Bellamy was born.

Aurora is the sweetest thing, she never cries and she sleeps all day while looking like an angel. Elijah is a little different, he cries sometimes but he is the pain in the ass to get to bed. Other than that he is the other angel in the family.

“Clarke, you and Bell make the cutest babies” I tell her.

“I agree, but I think you and Lincoln would too,” she says.

“I don’t know, I don’t think he wants kids”

“Have you asked him”

“No, but I don’t think so,” I say.

“Just ask him” she says then leaves with Aurora and Elijah.

Bellamy’s P.O.V

I get home and I see Clarke and the kids are not home, but a couple minutes later all 3 of them walk through the door. “Hey, where did you go?” I asked Clarke after she put the kids down.

“I went and ate lunch with Octavia,” she says, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“How was it”

“It was fine, she kept holding Eli and said how much he looked like you”

“He has your eyes though”

“But your messy hair, he gave me heartburn like there was no tomorrow” 

“Well you only had them a couple days ago, just wait and they’ll be our twins”

“Well they are our twins”

“You know what I mean.” We went to bed with our children in their cribs and we were dead asleep within 2 minutes.

Clarke’s P.O.V *4 years later*

Mine and Bellamy’s twins are now 3 years old almost 4, and I couldn’t be happier. Bellamy and I still haven’t been on a honeymoon because of the twins but we don’t care. We have our family and that’s all that matters.

The twins 4th birthday is coming up and Bellamy has a big surprise for them and me. He said I’m gonna love it and the kids will love theirs. Octavia and Lincoln got married 3 years ago and they have a 1 year old son named Lucas. He is very sweet and Aurora loves playing with him. Eli loves coming to work with me and saying ‘hi’ to everyone who walks by.

My mom had nothing to do with my kids, Eli has said ‘hi’ to her but he doesn’t know that she is his grandmother. They both go to the school that we now have at camp that is also runed by Harper. She loves the kids and when Octavia doesn’t want to babysit, Harper does. 

The twins also love their uncle Murphy a lot. Aurora has even gone swimming with him, and Eli has gone camping with him. I am so happy that I have the family that I have, and I am so proud of Bellamy for changing his ways all that time ago and never going back. Bellamy and I have been through a lot together and I couldn’t have it anyother way.

*outside of med bay*

Bellamy walks up to me with Aurora in his arms and Eli in front of him. “Hey princess” he says, and yes he still calls me ‘princess’.

“Hey what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Eli wanted to see you and Aurora wanted to go with Eli, so here we are, I also wanted to see you”

"Well you just made my day better,also I have a surprise for you when we get home"

"Okay can't wait"

I finished my shift and we all headed home, I was talking to Lincoln the other day when he told me a surprising news. We got home and the twins both asked at the same time "tomorrow can we go swimming with uncle Murphy" I just smiled. 

"Of course but we need to talk to your uncle Murphy tomorrow, ok?" I tell them. They nodded and went to their room to play. 

"So what's this surprise you have, princess" Bell asked as soon as we were alone. 

"Well me and Lincoln were talking the other day, and he told me some surprising news" He gave me a look to continue so I did. "He told me I was… that I was… pregnant" He looked taken aback, but then he smiled and kissed me then lifted me into his arms. 

"Are you serious" He asked. 

"Yeah"