35

Clarke’s P.O.V

Bellamy left to go get food for the camp. After the hunting party came back a little girl came up to me and asked me “can you help me with my dress?”

“Of course I can” I tell her as I help her with her dress.

As I am doing that I notice that Bellamy is looking at me. He smiles and then heads over to me, I gave him a hug then walked away. I went back into the drop ship where I saw Lincoln and Octavia making out. I walked up to them and cleared my voice.

“Oh Clarke, I didn’t think you would come back in anytime soon” O says.

“Well surprise I’m back and you know you have a tent for a reason” I tell her.

“Yeah, okay Lincoln lets go” she says and they leave.

*couple hours later*

Bellamy and some of the other guys went out and now they are just coming back. I saw Bellamy and the others outside the gate, I ran to him and jumped into his arms because I was starting to get worried about him.

“What was that for?” he asks.

“I was starting to get a little worried,” I told him.

“Don’t worry, okay?”

“Okay” 

“I love you, you know that,” he says.

“I know, and I love you more,” I tell him.

“Not possible”

“Yes it is because I do”

“I’m not going to argue with you”

“So I win”

“Oh okay, whatever”

*after dinner*

We went to bed, he held me and I held his arm with one hand and I also held my belly.

(in dream)

I was running but something was different, I wasn’t pregnant and I was already married. I see Bellamy holding a little girl and she looked just like him. She runs up to me and says “mommy, mommy, daddy wanted me to get you now come on” I follow her and Bellamy hugs me and kisses me on the head. I was just so happy but also confused because I just went to bed. “Princess, you okay?” Bellamy asks. “Yeah, I’m fine” I tell him. “You sure?” he asks, all I do is nod. We went to the dining area for dinner, my daughter was sitting on my lap and Bellamy was right next to me.Octavia and Lincoln were sitting across from us and they had a little boy, a little younger than my daughter. I don’t know what my little girl's name is but I’ll find that out later. Bellamy and I put our daughter to bed, then we go to bed ourselfs. “Princess, are you sure you are okay?” Bellamy asks me. “Yeah, I’m fine, just tired, that's all”I tell him. “Okay, goodnight I love you” “goodnight I love you too”

(end of dream)