19

Clarke's P.O.V *the next day*

Me and Bellamy ended up falling asleep after our conversation last night. I woke up in the middle of the night so I took a walk. I decided to go see Octavia and check and see how she is doing. Before I got to her Bellamy saw me and took me back to my tent. This morning I got a message from the Ark saying my mom needed to speak with me, I didn't answer it.

"Hey whataya up to" Bellamy says as he walks into the drop ship.

"Nothing, it's just my mom non stop calling me and I want it to stop" I tell him.

"Then answer her," he says.

"No!"

"Why not"

"Because when we first came down here I promised myself I would not talk to her until she came down here and tells me herself what she did"

"What did she do?" he asked.

"She got my father killed," I said. He just nodded and came up and gave me a hug.

"I get it now, if you want I'll answer her"

"You would do that for me"

"Yes, I'd do anything for you and Octavia" he says. I smile and go to my tent to go lay down for a bit because my head is killing me.

Bellamy's P.O.V

*B=Bellamy and CM= Clarke's mom*

I told Clarke I would talk to her mom for her because I know how much it hurts to talk to a parent that has hurt the other parent. The call comes in and I answer it.

(Phone call)

B- Hello

CM- oh thank god, wait you're not Clarke

B- no I'm not

CM- is Clarke there, can I talk to her

B- she's not here, she wanted me to talk to you

CM- who are you

B- I'm Bellamy Blake, I told her I would talk to you for her

CM- why won't she talk to me herself

B- she has her reasons, I have to go, do you want me to give her a message

CM- tell her that I need to talk to her and that I love her

B- will do

(end of Phone call)

With that I hung up and went to Clarke's tent.

"Hey what happened" she asks me.

"She was confused at first, she asked why you wont talk to her yourself, and she also said that she needs to talk to you and she said that she loves you" I tell her.

"What did you say?"

"I told her that I told you I would talk to her for you, she asked why then I said that was for you to answer, then I said I needed to go and if she had a message and that's when she said she NEEDED to talk to and that she loves you" I said.

"Thank you," she says.

"For what"

"Doing that for me.... For Everything"

"I would do anything for you," I told her.

"That's why I love you," she says.

"You what"

"I love you"

I smile and say "I love you too" then we snuggle up and fall asleep . About an hour and a half goes by and I'm awake but she's not.

*Clarke's P.O.V*

I woke up and noticed Bellamy wasn't there but there is a note:

*Bellamy's Note*

Princess, I had to go do something, but I hope you will come to our spot tonight because I have something I want to ask you. I'll wait about an hour after sunset and if you're not there then I'll know you were busy. I love you

Love Bellamy

After I read his letter, I checked to see if I was busy after dark and I wasn't. I have so many questions I want to ask him but the one I'm most wanting to know is what is the question he wants to ask. Before I go, I go and see Octavia to see if she knows what Bellamy is gonna ask.