jealousy of love

Harshal was angry, he wasn't angry that farhan chacha made him to get out. But he was angry that gayatri was having a child and no one gave him the news. Not even shreetej told him about gayatri having child with someone.

"Are you still angry ?" surabhi said as she took entry in his office. Surabhi and shreetej doesn't need his permission to enter in his cabin. As shreetej was his elder brother and surabhi was his sister in law.

"I wasn't angry this morning but when I met her. It changed my mood completely." harshal said to surabhi.

"Who you met ?" surabhi asked harshal as harshal looked up to her and said,

"The girl that I hate most in my life."

"So, you met gayatri. huh ?" surabhi said as she was trying to control her happiness in front of harshal.

"Yeah !" harshal said was trying to show that he doesn't care about her.

"In town, you met her in town ?" surabhi asked him as he only nodded at her.

"I met her at chacha's bakery." harshal said.

"Ohh..." that's all surabhi could say in the response to harshal.

"She was wearing that slutty dress to gain the fucking attention of men." harshal said while biting his own teeth to have control on his anger.

"You mean sleeveless dress." surabhi corrected his sentence.

"It was showing her cleavage." harshal said as again surabhi replied,

"That means it wasn't showing her body in any way. And that means her dress was also perfect."

"What do you want to say ?" harshal asked surabhi as she was making correct answer from his stupid statements.

"You are like this since she have entered into your life. You hates the fact that she is wearing any kind of short dress and mainly you hate the fact that everyone ogles at her with bad intention." surabhi explained to him as he realized that someone poured a cold water on him because with every word confirmed that he didn't liked the dress that's why he make it slutty for himself.

"She got married and now having child too." harshal said as he saw the happiness on surabhi's face.

"What ?" surabhi said as shocking expression washed over her smiling face, surabhi knows her sister very well.

"She got married and now having child too." harshal repeated his sentence for his sister in law.

But how could that be possible, surabhi remembered her words when she told her about love that she is having for harshal in her heart and she clearly remembers that she had said that she will marry harshal without any doubt then how could she has child with someone.  Surabhi was confused with harshal's words but she knows one thing mainly that gayatri is not having child of her own.

"So are you jealous then ?" surabhi asked harshal as harshal shot a glare at her.

Indeed, he was jealous, but what was bothering him more, that she has child with some one else or that child wasn't having his blood in her veins. What's bothering him, as he already had tagged her as whore and now If she is having any kind of relation with someone and having child with him too, then she would stop whoring around and will focus on the relation. Or more than that she won't be his anymore as her name has connected with someone else.

"No, I am not." harshal said while making sure that she will buy his lie without any doubt.

"That means you are jealous but it's okay. It happens as I know anger is the main part of your blood line. You and your brother are same." surabhi said as harshal ignored her.

"Okay for your satisfaction tell me one thing. Was that baby a girl ?" surabhi asked him knowingly that he has made mistake he thinks that the girl is gayatri's but in reality the girl is santoshi's.

"huh ?" harshal asked in doubt state as surabhi was playing with his mind.

"Was that baby a girl ?" surabhi asked him again as he nodded his head to her. As surabhi saw that harshal is nodded his head in the answer 'yes', she started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing ?" harshal asked his sister in law.

"That child wasn't hers. The girl you saw with her was a daughter of santoshi's. When her husband went to dubai for his job, he told gayatri to take care of his daughter in the absence of him." surabhi said.

As soon as surabhi's words fell on his ears, he smiled to himself. His smile was showing that some part of him relaxed. The thought of her being with someone else, making him more angry. But after hearing surabhi's words his heart said that now she will be with me.

"Well, I need to meet her as soon as possible." surabhi said as he turned himself to her.

"Yeah, go and meet that slut." harshal said as surabhi stopped in the middle of her way and said without turning to him, "You know that very well she is not slut. Just you think that she is slut that doesn't make slut."

As he left alone in his cabin, with thousands thoughts of gayatri. He opened his right side drawer and took out the photo frame of them, in which gayatri was kissing his right cheek and he was blushing.

Surabhi peeped in the cabin again but this time she only opened the door which through she could only seen his face. She saw that he took out one photo frame from the drawer, The photo frame. She knows the photo frame, it was different. He has customized the photo frame from one of his frame for himself. 

' Every one thought that he had threw the photo frame but who knows that he was keeping the photo frame very close to him. ' surabhi thought to herself and left without making any other noise.

So, hey guys. Here is the fifth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^