past/future

"The person is not a match with this photos." the person said.

"Is that means the person from the photos is different and the person is from the footage is different ?" Neha asked.

"Don't know !" the person said.

"What does that means ?" Neha asked

"Our person couldn't find the similarity between this two persons."  the person said.

"He could hire that person for himself to get the job done." sarthak said.

"Yeah, you are right." harshal said as the person nodded his head.

"Okay, fine." Neha said.

"But still, I have seen her face, she was seriously confused with this thing. She wanted to find that person like she really mean it." Neha added.

"What do you want to say Neha ?" harshal asked.

"When I went to office after talking to harshal, she was doing the work but she was thinking about the person." Neha said.

"When I asked her what she is thinking. First she declined but when I asked her deeply she told me that she was thinking about the same person continuously." Neha added. 

"Did you check the person's background ?" ahmed asked.

"I have asked my men to do that. They will be here in any minute with the information." the person said.

"Okay." harshal said.

"Have you done your research with the things I told you." harshal said.

"I did." the person said.

"What do you find out ?" Neha asked

"I did research on the person who had been in your life. But none of them matches with the information you gave me." the person added.

"And the photos ?" Julien asked.

"We did research on it again. I went to this place and there was only a home nothing else, the home was surrounded by the forest." the person said.

"How did you find that place ?" sarthak asked.

"If you look at this photo, there is a logo in the left side of the window. The company's logo." the person said, he passed the photo and one page, it was printed with the logo.

"It's a logo of Aditya corporation." sarthak said.

"With the help of logo, we found out this place."  the person said.

"hmm" harshal hummed.

"What about the landlord ?" Ahmed asked.

"Did you check his or her background ?" Harshal asked.

"Yeah, I did. But-" the person was saying something but harshal stopped him in the middle and said. "But what ?"

"Mr. Mehta is the name of landlord but he gave that land to government when his son died." The person said.

"Do we had any relation with Mr. Mehta ?" Neha asked.

"His son were working under mr.ahmed but he died in the car accident." The person said.

"When did he died ?" Julien asked.

"14th November. Correct one year ago of this incident." The person said.

"Strange." Neha said.

"What is the name of his son ?" Ahmed asked.

"Nakul mehta." The person replied.

"Can you retrieve his information ?" Julien asked ahmed.

Ahmed took out his phone and dialed his secretary 's number. After one ring, his secretary picked up the call and asked him what does he wants.

Ahmed told her the name of the person and asked her to send details about him. His secretary was shocked with the demand of him but send his details any way.

"Let the file download." Ahmed said while keeping his phone down.

"Is she that fast ?" Sarthak asked.

"Yeah, that's why I likes her." Ahmed said.

"Guys, focus." Neha stopped them abruptly. Both guys nodded their head.

"Well why did he donated his land to government ?" Harshal asked.

"He didn't have any other son or daughter. So he did that." The person said.

"But the strange thing is that before he could donate his land to government. some men went over and asked him to allow him to give his land to him for one day." The person said.

"For what ?" Harshal asked.

"For shooting." The person replied.

"Hmm. Did you get his name ?" Sarthak asked.

"Yeah, I did. He sent money through his account." The person said.

"Who is the person who sent the money from his account. Did you get information of the account holder." Sarthak asked. Now everyone's focus was on the person who were staring at harshal.

"The account holder is mr.harshal." the person said while trying to keep his breath normal.

"What ?" Harshal asked.

"How is that even possible ?" Sarthak asked.

"Remember some one hacked into his account and took out money and sent to person." The person said.

"And harshal let that person go without doubting him." Ahmed said.

"Yeah, because when I searched onto it. The person was old and didn't had money for himself and his wife. that's why I let go the matter that easily." Harshal said.

"That the same person he is. Old man." The person said.

"We can doubt him now." Neha asked.

"We can but there is no way that he is suspect. Because if he had any kind of connection with our man then he would have left the city." Julien said.

"Point." Naha said.

"But still I have sent my men behind him." The person said.

"Well here are the details." Ahmed said and gave his phone to julien.

"Isn't he is the same person who liked our gayatri. And we fixed his mind." Julien said and gave phone to sarthak.

"Yeah, true." Sarthak said.

"But he died. Years ago." Neha added while checking the photo.

"It's any case that he had faked his death ?" Harshal asked looking at photo.

"Nah, it's Impossible. Police retrieves his body and did autopsy. His DNA matched with his father's. " the person said.

"We did all this things but still we are empty handed." Harshal said.

"Like wise." The person said.

"There has to be some way to find this person." Neha asked.

"Yeah, true!" Harshal said.

"Don't worry about this things harsh. You just focus on tonight's dinner." Sarthak said

"Don't forget that you have to make my sister happy." Julien added.

"I already had booked table for you. So just enjoy." Neha said.

"Yes boss." The person said.

"I will manage things and will check all the details by myself again." The person added.

"Yeah." Harshal said.

So, hey guys. Here is the 54 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^