list of guests

Harshal was fuming in anger, he kept thinking about everyone's words saying 'whatever he is doing, he is doing because he wanted to find the person who backstabbed him.'

"So, here is the list." sarthak said.

"There are totally 2000 people in the list." julien said.

"There are some dealers, contractors and some of them are friend of us." ahmed said.

"I think first we should filter the list of person who had made drama while having business with us." ahmed asked, ahmed looked up at harshal who were busy in thoughts of something.

Ahmed patted his leg to gain his attention towards him, he took a little time to divert his mind from the thought and gestured him to say what he wants to say.

"were you saying something ?" harshal asked.

"yeah, I am saying -" sarthak stopped ahmed and asked harshal "What are you thinking about harshal ?"

"Nothing it's just -" harshal was making an excuse but everyone gave him a look saying 'don't you dare to hide something from us. we know you.'

Harshal sighed and said, "Yesterday I went to meet gayatri to have a talk about us but she said 'whatever I am doing, I am doing this for me. Not for us. I want to find the person who did all this behind me. ' "

"whatever she is saying she is right." julien whispered to himself but ahmed and sarthak heard his words. They both gave glare at julien but julien was smiling to himself with the thought that his sister is taking her side to have fight against harshal.

"Did you just said something ?" harshal asked as he saw the reaction of his friends.

"Nothing." julien said with smirk on his face.

"We were talking about list." ahmed said while covering the matter.

"oh ha, where were we ? " harshal asked.

"We are thinking about making the list of the people who were created a drama while signing a deal or in the middle of the deal." ahmed said.

"But I don't think so that it will help us as he did everything behind my back that means he hasn't created any drama." harshal said.

"You have a point." ahmed said.

"then how we are going to do this ?" sarthak said.

"We can do one thing. Give me the list." harshal said as sarthak gave him a list.

"We will talk about a person one by one." harshal said.

"There are 2000 peoples in a list." ahmed said.

"Listen to me first, We will distribute a list within us and then we will filter it by ourselves." harshal said.

"We will talk about everyone who we think is a mad person or having grudge against me, and also we will talk about those one's too who had crush on gayatri or had proposed her in the past." harshal added as everyone nodded their head saying yes.

"Let's do it then." sarthak said as harshal gave 2 lists to each one.

Everyone started to read the list and started to filter it by remembering what they had done in the past. They took their time to remember everything about the persons, It was difficult task to do but they were doing it in the hope that harshal will understand his mistake. On the other hand, harshal were also thinking about the persons in the list but he couldn't stopped his thoughts about gayatri's words.

"What do you think about this Mr. adinath tharor" sarthak said.

"He is kind of womanizer but I don't think so he would do that. As you know he always had treated gayatri as his daughter." julien said.

"Hmm" sarthak said and started to filter list again.

"What about this mr. Alexander knight." Ahmed asked.

"Yes, he had proposed her too." Harshal said.

"Yes, but she said no to him and also he said that he respect her decision and he won't bother her again." sarthak said.

"Yeah, he is kind of nice guy." Julien said

"Hey every one has thought about that stupid creepy guy what was his name ?" Ahmed said everyone started to think about the person.

"That pratik, he was kind of creepy and also had grudge against harshal but when he got to know about gayatri's love towards harshal, he stopped having interaction with her." Julien said.

"Okay" Ahmed said.

"He had every reason to do that julien " harshal said.

"Yes he do had reason but he got married in very next month with a girl and had a very nice family with her, and also he had daughter before that period, I don't think so that he will destroy his family with this stupid revenge games." Julien explained.

"Okay" harshal whispered.

"Well what do you think about this miss. rajashree satpute" harshal said

"She is a girl" Ahmed said

"So what ?, she do have problems with me. She can do that very easily by hiring a persons for that." Harshal said.

"Well she can but I think you have forgotten that she is best friend of your bhabhi (sister in law)." julien said.

"And also its against to her rules." Ahmed added.

"She won't do a low job like this. " julien said.

"Hmm.. Okay okay.." Harshal said as he understand his friends aren't going to listen to his words.

"Next one." sarthak said as they all started to sort out the list again.

"Hey, who is this person ?" ahmed said, Everyone turned themselves to ahmed.

"I don't think so he would do something like this." sarthak said as ahmed showed him a name. Sarthak whispered something in near ahmed, as he smiled.

So, hey guys. Here is the 22 th chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^