The day

"How did they made contact with you ?" Shreetej asked.

"From call." Her dad said.

"Explain it." Shreetej asked.

"One day, I got a call from unknown person who asked me to meet him and if I agreed he will give me nice money after the work done." Her dad continued.

"And you believed it at first side ?" Harshal asked.

"I didn't. But the call continued and asked me the same questions." Her dad said.

"And you were greedy. You said yes to meeting." Harshal's dad said.

"I didn't at first. But then he continued his behaviour with calls. When call weren't enough. He started to send his person to me with the same questions." Her dad said with sigh.

"The what you did ?" Harshal asked.

"I decided to meet him anyway. He called me to meet him in red area where all the crimes happens. I was scared at first to go there. But he said he will send a car to receive me and will send me back from the same car." Her dad said.

"As he said, the car came to receive me. When I reached there, it was a cottage where he had arranged the meeting. Whole cottage was surrounded by darkness like he wanted to hide his identity." her dad added.

"Like, he is scared if his identity will get known." Harshal's dad said.

"Gayatri said the same that they put her under the high dosage." harshal said.

"What did he said." shreetej asked.

"He wanted me to leave gayatri by herself for two days. I asked him why then he said that he wanted to do something in personal." her dad said.

"And you did." shreetej said.

"Yeah, He gave guarantee to me that he won't hurt gayatri in any way. He also keep her safe and won't touch her in wrong way." her dad said.

"You believed in his words." harshal asked.

"He did. Yes, He did. He had lost his all money in gamble and we hadn't any money with us. Our daughter was taking care of our other things but still we had no money with us." his wife said.

"What a great parents." harshal exclaimed.

"We had no option." his wife said.

"My brother said he won't help me with any kind of my debt and your father already had made himself clear that he won't give me money for that." her dad said.

"I was giving you lakhs by per month." Harshal's dad said.

"I was having debt of 1 crore on that time." her dad said.

"What ?" harshal said while rubbing his fore head lightly.

"He gave you Whole money by two days." shreetej asked him.

"He did. He gave me half money when we left the house and gave me other half money when he was done." her dad said.

"Did he gave you a check of money." shreetej asked him.

"No, He gave me money as notes in the suitcase."  her dad said.

"Unbelievable, How greedy are you ?" Harshal's dad said. Gayatri's parents lowed their head in shame.

"Dad, let's go. I don't want to stay here anymore." shreetej said to his dad. His dad looked up to harshal who also nodded his head in yes. They all got up from their places and went close to the door. Harshal turned himself to her father and threw a last punch to his face, that made him fall on the floor.

"Dad, that means he is rich like us." shreetej said to his dad and removed his jacket, he was feeling suffocated with the conversation that he had.

"Yeah, like wise." Harshal's dad said.

"But why he used my account when he had to pay that old man." harshal asked.

"Just to mislead the person. He nicely had maintained his identity, no one really knows how he looks." his dad said.

"I will tell this all things to Julien. He would help us into this. I know this for sure." harshal said.

"All girls are going for shopping." his dad said while checking his notifications line. His wife had sent message to him about shopping.

"It's surabhi, who had forced mother and gayatri." shreetej said as he checked his message.

"Hmm. Gayatri also sent me message saying to take care of myself." harshal said.

"I am happy that you are improving your love story." Harshal's dad said. 

So, hey guys. Here is the 59 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^