jokes or games

Gayatri entered into the company, where she earned her name, where she fell into love with the person she loves most, where she put everything on the bet to loose. She took a deep breath and went inside the company,

"I want to meet mr. Harshal Samant." gayatri said to receptionist.

"Are you having any appointment meeting ?" receptionist asked without looking at the person with whom she is talking.

"No, I don't have any appointment." gayatri said.

"Then what kind of work you are having with mr. Harshal Samant" receptionist asked.

"umm... It's personal." gayatri whispered.

"Here have it and get lost from here." receptionist said and gave a envelope to gayatri. Gayatri took a envelope and open it. It was a check of 20,00,000 /-. Gayatri put a check in envelope and said,

"It would be for someone else. I am having some different personal work with Mr. Harshal Samant." gayatri said.

"Well boss has ordered to me to gave a check to his whores like you." receptionist said as a lone tear fell from gayatri's eyes.

"I am not whore." gayatri said and started to take leave but harshal stopped her by calling her name.

"Where are you going ?" harshal asked as he stopped gayatri in the middle.

"I am going home." gayatri said.

"But you came here to meet me then why are you going without having conversation with me." harshal asked.

"There is no place for whore likes me." gayatri said.

"You aren't slut or whore shona." harshal said and firmly held her hand. He took her to elevator then to his cabin. As he came into his cabin, he called his secretary and told him to fire a receptionist under any case.

"What do you want to say shona ?"

"Why are you digging into the past."

"Because I want to."

"After this 5 years ?"

"There is always a time to find the truth."

"What if I want you to not dig into the past."

"I am going to do it either way."

"Do you think you could heal our relation with this your stupidity."

"At least you think about our relation. I am not going to heal it, I will start our relation in new way."

"Hmm."

"Didn't bhabhi (sister in law) tried to stop you while you are coming here."

"She tried but I wanted to meet you."

"Then say it." harshal ordered.

"Are you doing all this because I told you about the person in my drunken state."

"May be but this time My heart is having power over my mind."

"Okay... You wanted my help into it right ?"

"Yeah but bhabhi (sister in law) told me not involve you into it."

"If she could have allowed you to have my help into it, then still I wouldn't be to help you."

"What do you mean ?"

"I never had met that person as face to face."

"But you said that you declined his offer and that's why he did all this."

"Yeah, It's true. But I was blindfolded when I interacted with him. I don't know how he looks a like."

"Okay, then you know anything else about him that made him different from others."

"No, I was blindfolded." Harshal was frustrated with her words but he stopped himself from saying anything.

"Then why you come here to tell me this ?"

"Yes, because I wanted you feel the same frustration I felt. I wanted you know the same pain that I had went through. I wanted you to know how it feels when you are the one who is going through, I want you -"

"what you want ?"

"I want you to know that I was innocent but without enough evidence How vulnerable I was. How weak I was. "

"Sorry shona" harshal said, he couldn't find another words to say.

"Keep it for yourself, you are gonna need it more than me in this time."

"What kind of joke is this gayatri."

"It's not a joke harshal. It's a game that was played with me now it's your turn to play."

Harshal sighed.

"I don't care now what you do to prove me innocent as I won't be yours anymore."

"Oh, you aren't mine then what's kind of tattoo you are having on your waistline."

"huh ?"

"I know shona, you have a tattoo of my name on your waistline."

Gayatri didn't said anything to harshal, she just left the place. But now harshal was having new problem in front of him, he thought that gayatri will gave him any lead to find the person but she left him with puzzles of pieces to solve.

So, hey guys. Here is the nineteenth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^