what's the truth

"Santoshi actually ?!" Harshal tried to say something but couldn't make it.

"And you julien ?, you know very well about my family still you came with him to have talk about this ?" Snatoshi snapped at julien.

"Yeah, I knew about all this. But I wanted to check that is he really guilty and really wants her back. There was no other way to check his intention rather than coming here. I knew that uncle and auntie won't help him in this situation as they never wanted her." Julien said as harshal glared at him. Santoshi sighed after hearing the words of julien.

"Do you still want to say or ask something to my father and mother harshal ?" Santoshi asked harshal.

"Actually I have no words to say anything. I thought that they will help me into this and I didn't even knew about this ?" Harshal said.

"Oh really ?, what kind of person you are ?" Santoshi said, she was snapping and yelling at everyone from the moment she has entered in the home. She didn't even take a seat to sat down.

"Babu what's the purpose of your coming here ?" Gayatri's mom asked her wanted to change the topic.

"Oh, I thought let's visit my parents as they don't care about me but I care about them. But who had thought that I will clear this stupid person's mind here." Santoshi said.

"Babu... " gayatri's father raised his voice at santoshi but she ignored it.

"You know what harshal this person had done so many things to gayatri." Santoshi said indicating her father.

"Babu, this is not a place to say this things." Gayatri's father said, he didn't wanted santoshi to let her talk further.

"This is the right place and he is right Person who needs to listen all this things." Santoshi said.

"Santoshi what are you talking about ?" Harshal said as julien only smirked.

"He wanted to get her marry at early age but he couldn't do that because uncle and auntie stopped him and took her responbility." Santoshi said, as harshal stayed mum.

"What you think, he did all the expenses of gayatri. He didn't. Uncle and auntie had paid her school fees and after that Di paid her college fees." Santoshi added.

"Babu stop this. If you want to stay here then stop this non sense or else get lost from here." Gayatri's dad said.

"Let him know the truth dad." Santoshi said.

"And you know what ? Why gayatri always had bear the madness of khurana because my dad told her that if he gets to know she has denied his demands in any way then he will kill me or Di." Santoshi added as harshals eyes shot up.

Harshal looked up at gayatri's dad who had lowered his head in shame. Gayatri's mom didn't knew what to say in this situation.

"Why did you do that uncle ?" Harshal asked.

"Because knurana wanted to take her virginity and that's why his dad gave a nice amount of money to gayatri's father. But when that time came santoshi told everything to his girlfriend and destroyed his plan. His dad never accept this because he was scared what media will print about him into newspaper and also he didn't wanted to spoil the reputation of his son's future." Julien added.

"Gayatri knew about this ?" Harshal asked.

"She knew about all this. But she decided to forget this things when she met you and fell in  love with you." Julien said.

"She never told me about this ?" Harshal said.

"Yeah because she was scared and she thought you will break your relationship with her. As you did." Julien said.

"And also after that he tried to get her married to an old person who were same as his age for money. Let's say that he didn't get an son so he thought to make some money from his own daughter." Santoshi said.

"But he got fail into this plan again because before he could do that. You proposed her and you two got into relationship. His one daughter was already in relationship with your brother and she was providing him money so that he could live a very nice life. And if his another daughter get into relationship with you then there was golden opportunity for him to get money he wants because he knew gayatri would never say 'no' to him. But when you brainwashed him, there was no use of gayatri for him. So he took an opportunity and threw her away from his life as he wanted to do it from the moment she was born. "  Santohi added.

"Babu stop this and Mr. Harshal I think you should take your leave now." Gayatri's mom said.

"umm... yes !" harshal said as he got up from his place.

"Wait harshal, First listen to the confession. Dad tell him that whatever I have said that's the truth." Santoshi said as she stopped harshal in the middle and gesture her dad to say.

"What you want santoshi. You want an confession right ? then listen Yes she was burden on my shoulder and Yes I tried so many times to get rid of her but first bhai and bhabhi (brother and sister in law) stopped me and then shreetej started to gave me money so that I could keep her here under the same roof as surabhi." Gayatri's dad confessed.

"Bhai (brother) gave you money ?" Harshal asked.

"Yes !, surabhi told shreetej about the situation of gayatri. Shreetej made an deal with this bastard that he will give money to him and he will keep gayatri here under this roof. No one knew about this, shreetej didn't even told surabhi about this. But when I saw him giving money to him then he told me about this." Julien added.

"Why didn't you all told me about this at the first place ?" Harshal asked.

"Sometimes, you need believe in people harshal more than the truth." Santoshi said.

Harshal sighed and went out. He thought with the help of her parents, he would win her heart easily but now after knowing the truth. There was no way that he could start.

"Why don't you come to our home, stay with us for this whole week. It will help you to stay beside her and maybe you will find a way to win her heart back. You know ?" santoshi said and left leaving harshal behind with thoughts.

So, hey guys. Here is the 29 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^