fighting with own demons

Gayatri helped savi to get dressed in the dress that surabhi had chosen for her, while santoshi was getting ready with her dress.

"I will handle savi, till you go and get ready for party." santoshi said as she came out from her bedroom.

"I am not coming, you go with savi." gayatri said as she kissed the cheek of savi.

"What do you mean you aren't coming ?" santoshi said as gayatri made savi to wear shoes.

"It's simple as simple babu, don't make it complicated for me." gayatri said.

"I am making it complicated, you are making it complicated shona." santohi said.

"Still i am not coming. I have made my mind." gayatri said as santoshi looked at her with a disbelief look.

"Shone, it's been 5 years. Stop making a fuss and come with me." santoshi said as she knows it's hard for her to forget.

"I am not coming santoshi." gayatri said.

"But surabhi has already chosen a dress for you." santoshi tried to make a excuse but gayatri has made up her mind.

"She always does that." gayatri said.

"We are sisters gayatri. You know that we understand that you had went through so much but still just try to forget about it." santoshi said.

"Yeah, we are sisters. And that's why our parents threw me out of house with the thought that they were having another two daughters for themselves." gayatri said as santoshi understood she has started to think about her past again. In this past 5 years, santoshi did everything she could to make her forget, On time to time surabhi also tried. But they both couldn't help her in the way she needed.

"We love you shona." santoshi said.

"Then leave me alone. If I made up my mind, then I will come otherwise I won't." gayatri said as tears started to made a way in her eyes.

Santoshi took savi's hand, picked up her bag and left without saying anything. She knows if she tried to make any conversion then it will make only situation worse more than it already was.

Gayatri tried to make herself calm as she started to thought about her past, she started to have panic attacks, she did everything she could to stop herself from blacking out.  As she made herself calm, one figure formed in front of herself and started to have talk with her.

"You did right, you don't have to go there. If you go there then he will call you slut again. And again would say all those bad words to you. Don't go."

"But you have changed shona, look at yourself you are not this gayatri anymore. You are something different." another figure said which was wearing very modern clothes rather than the first figure who was wearing a indian dress.

"He will be there. He will hurt you." first one figure said.

"Yeah, he will be there but does he even has right to hurt you." second one figure said this time.

"But she loves him." first one figure said.

"She had loved harshal who were in love with him. She is not in the love with this monster." second one figure said.

"She will say all those bad words again." first one figure said.

"Yeah maybe he will but those bad words won't make any effect on this shona." second one figure said.

"But he will insult her this time too." first one figure said.

"He will but this time she will answer him as she had answered him." second one figure said.