Expand the love

"Good Morning guys." Shreetej said as he came into kitchen. He kissed his wife's forehead as surabhi blushed.

"It's been years di,you should stop blushing like teenager." santoshi said while pouring tea in cups.

"Hi..." gayatri whispered as she came into kitchen and sat down on dining table.

"Morning shona." Surabhi said while smiling.

"Morning" gatatri whispered again, she held her head in her hands and pressed it gently to stop the headache she was having.

"Here." Harshal said, he kept a glass of juice and painkiller tablet on table. He knew she will have a headache in morning after crying in the night.

Gayatri looked at harshal but took medicine and glass anyway. She gulped down medicine and juice in one way.

"Are you okay ?" Surabhi asked as they come closer to gayatri.

"I am fine, having little headache." Gayatri said.

"Yesterday, she cried because of me and that's why she is having a headache now." Harshal said. Shreetej smiled at surabhi because he proved his point to her.

Surabhi whispered something into shreetej's ear as he nodded and they both went towards their room.
"I think we should tell them about this news some time later." Surabhi said as she noticed shreetej closed the door.

"But that's why we came here. You have told them that you will tell a good news and you are saying to tell them later." Shreetej said.

"I know. But did you looked at harshal and gayatri. They are solving issues between them. If we told them about this news then they will focus on us and will forget about themselves. I want them to get back together as they were. They are nothing without each other, they need each other more than others." surabhi said.

"I know and I saw that last night, How he patiently waited for her outside of her room." shreetej said.

"Then what we will tell them now." shreetej added.

 "I know, what to tell them." surabhi said. Shreetej only nodded his head to her. Surabhi went outside their room. He knew mayhe he have company under his name, but company doesn't work without having order from her.

"Hey guys !" surabhi said as everyone looked up to her. 

"We are going to have lunch outside. And you all are going to get ready ! So get your ass up and go to your rooms. And also You are having only 15 minutes." surabhi said as everyone only nodded their heads and went to room.

"Are you okay ?" harshal asked gayatri who were clutching her head.

"I am okay, will get ready. bye and thanks for the medicine and juice." gayatri said as she went towards her room.

"She is just having a bad day !" surabhi said and gave him a smile.

"I will win her back." Harshal said very confidently.

"They are going to be okay and then we will celebrate our happiness with them." shreetej said as he came close to her and kissed her cheek.

In the hotel,

"We want an table for 6 peoples, it's a family lunch." shreetej said to an receptionist.

"This way sir and mam." receptionist said. She knew they were important persons and having reputation in the industry.

She showed them a way to a table, as shreetej helped surabhi to have seat. Santoshi made savi to sit down in baby chair. Gayatri was going to sit down beside surabhi but harshal took her hand and made her sit beside him. She glared at him but sat down in minute.

"What do you want to announce ?" santoshi asked surabhi.

"Let's order first !" shreetej said as he ordered for all of them. He knew everyone's choices.

Food came within minutes, while this minutes shreetej and surabhi talked in whispers and harshal stayed staring at gayatri as she kept herself busy in scrolling her mail box. Her mailbox was showing an mail which was telling her that her paintings had sold out in one day after gallery published her paintings. She wondered who is the person who had brought her paintings in just one day. It hasn't happened this time, it already had happened in past when she was the first painter who sold out all of her paintings. She tried her best to find that person but she couldn't get any string about the person. Last time when she was broke and wanted money for herself to handle her things. But this time she will find who is the person ?

"gayatri ?" surabhi said as gayatri closed her phone and looked up to her.

"Well, As we are having business with harshal's company but this time we are thinking about spreading our business in other cities like surat and banglore, pune and many more where we can find it students easily." surabhi said.

"That's great !" santoshi said.

"Yeah !" gayatri said.

"But this time we will follow the shona's plan which she had planed for us." shreetej added, gayatri was shocked with his statement. Surabhi stared at him, he promised her that this time her sisters will stay with her in the same city and he was keeping his promise.

"and for that we need you with us. So you will join our company and we will work together as a team like we were." shreetej said as harshal couldn't stop his smile which he was trying to hide from his family. 

"Yeah, Shona, you should stay here with them." santoshi said.

"You aren't going back also, you will stay here with us. I will handle everything, you don't have to worry about the things." harshal said.

"We will take care of savi." surabhi said.

"But I am having job there." santoshi said but harshal declined her excuse saying she will work with them.

"I can't do this. I am sorry" gayatri said as she got up from her place and went out without saying another word.

Everyone watched her leave, harshal knew why she was behaving like this. This expanding plan was important to her. 

"You can and I won't let you go this time." harshal said as he followed her.

"What's going to happen now ?" suarbhi asked.

"War !" Santoshi said as they all went silent.

So, hey guys. Here is the 38 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^