pune

Gayatri smiled at seeing the house, it was two story house not like they had in Mumbai.

"I see you liked the home." Harshal while coming out of the car.

"I did." Gayatri said.

"Are you tired ?" Harshal asked.

"No, i am not. It was just traveling for hours. Not a big deal." Gayatri said.

"Go and get freshen up." Harshal suggested.

"My bags. " gayatri asked.

"I have sent them to your room while you are talking to me." Harshal said.

"Okay." Gayatri said as she went into home after asking harshal room.

She got settled and freshen up. She wore pjs and a loose T-shirt. She knew she is going to stay inside for whole day.
When gayatri got down from stairs, she saw Harshal was busy in Kitchen. Mixing ingredients and moving here, there.
She took her phone and clicked his photo. Not wanted to be seen.

"You can take my photo from front side." Harshal said as gayatri got up from her place and went close.

"What are you doing ?" Gayatri asked.

"Making pasta." Harshal said.

"Ooo. Okay. That's only dish you know how to make it." Gayatri teased.

"I know. I have ordered lunch for us but it will take some time. And for that time, I am making this pasta." Harshal said,gayatri nodded her head in yes.

Gayatri picked up her phone, it ringed showing santoshi was calling her.
"Hello girl," gayatri said.

"Hi, have you reached there ?" Santoshi asked.

"Yeah, I am. Harshal making pasta for us as lunch." Gayatri said.

"That's great though." Santoshi said.

"So whats going there." Gayatri asked.

"Well today surabhi came here to meet savi and what attracted me most is that she was wearing flat sandals." Santoshi said, she was totally shocked with her sister's behaviour.

"It's hard for me to digest that fashion queen is wearing flat sandals." Santoshi added.

"Yeah, she told me about that." Gayatri said.

"What did she told you." Santoshi asked.

"Well she fell from the stairs before some days and after that incident shreetej is forcing her to wear flat sandals for safety. Nothing else." Gayatri explained.

"Well, it's weird. And she listened to shreetej. When she is rebel one here." Santoshi said.

"Yeah but still." Gayatri said.

"When I was pregnant with savi. I was wearing flat sandals too." Santoshi said.

"So do you think she is pregnant." Gayatri asked.

"Maybe." Santoshi said.

"Well, if that's the case. Then let them decide when they want to tell us. For that time, just relax and take care. Bye !" Gayatri said.

"Yeah, bye !, maybe i am just over thinking." Santoshi said.

"You always does that." Gayatri said and cut the call.

"So what she was saying." Harshal asked gayatri.

"But before you tell me. Have this." Harshal added, he put the bowl of pasta in front of her and took another one for himself.

"Its great. As always !" Gayatri said, while taking bites of pasta.

"She thinks that di is pregnant because she is wearing sandals. And not heels." Gayatri said.

"Maybe she is. Because yesterday when I reached there, bhai (brother) was telling her to take care of herself and not to stress herself and other things." Harshal said.

"We are just over thinking. Why would they hide this big news from us." Gayatri said.

"Point taken." Harshal said.

"What we should do after having pasta." Gayatri asked.

"Well, there is garden behind the house. Let's go there and spent some time alone." Harshal said.

"Okay then. I will bring my book too." Gayatri said, harshal nodded his head.

After eating the whole pasta, gayatri went to her room and came back with a book in her hands. Harshal put both bowls in the basin and took his laptop with him as he motioned her to come with him. Gayatri followed harshal till the garden area.
They both sat down on the bench. While gayatri on the left side with her book and harshal on the right side with his laptop.

Harshal opened his laptop and started his work. While he was working his phone vibrated in his pockets. He took out his phone and checked the name. After checking the name, he looked at gayatri who was busy reading her book. He slid the screen and picked up the phone, touching his ear he said.

"Yes." 

"We got an first lead. Maybe." the person said.

"What it is ?" harshal asked.

"Well, we got an video from the hotel where you went yesterday. We have this person as target because he took his entry when you took entry in the hotel. Also, he went somewhere for sometime and then come back. He sat there for sometime and then the waiter approached miss. gayatri." the person said.

"We had taken down the video and now working on the sketch." the person added.

"Good Job." harshal said.

"Will keep posting about it sir. Just take care of you both. It could happened that person is there behind you." the person said.

"I have taken care of that. Don't worry !" harshal said.

"Okay sir, Good bye !" the person said.

Harshal cut the call and kept phone in his pockets, He sighed remembering the words. Gayatri noticed the tension, she went close to harshal and asked.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah, I am." harshal said with smile.

"Who was that ?, you are tensed after talking on the phone." gayatri said.

"It's just office call." harshal said. Gayatri nodded her head knowing that there is no other way harshal will tell about the call.

"Well where is Neha ?"gayatri asked after some time.

"I booked an room for her in the hotel." harshal said.

"Why ?" gayatri asked.

"She wanted some privacy with her boyfriend." harshal said.

"He is here, in pune ?" gayatri asked

"Yeah, he have an 2 months shifting here. So when we will get done with this new batch. Neha will handle all the things and also will spent some time with her boyfriend alone." harshal said.

"That's great !" gayatri said with smile.

"let's go inside. Our order is arrived." harshal said.

"Yummy !" gayatri said.

So, hey guys. Here is the 50 chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^