Lucky Day

"You know na how to make breakfast ?" santoshi asked harshal who were doing something in kitchen from 2 hours.

"Yeah, I know ! " Harshal said.

"I hope that our stomach would be fine after eating your breakfast." santoshi said.

"Don't worry !" harshal said as santoshi gave him tight smile.

"Santo I -" gayatri stopped in the middle as she saw harshal was standing in the kitchen and doing something. She said, "What the hell you are doing here ?"

"He is making breakfast for us." santoshi answered.

"I can see that stupid. I mean why ?" gayatri said.

"Remember I asked you for chance ?" harshal said.

"Yeah, I know and I am still thinking about it." gayatri said.

"Okay... Have breakfast and then say yes to our chance." Harshal said as he came out from the kitchen with tray in his hands. He placed tray on the table and went back in kitchen to grab tea.

Gayatri sat down beside santoshi and asked, "You gave him permission to do all this things ?"

"Yeah, I did." santoshi answered with smile.

"Ladies, Have your breakfast and tell me how it is ? " Harshal said as he sat down beside gayatri.

Gayatri glared at harshal and then at plate which was in front of her. She took a spoon and filled with poha. She swallowed a lump but hesitately took a first bite of it.

"How it is ?" Harshal asked.

"good" santoshi said.

"Not that good." gayatri said, she got up from her place and pushed plate little and went away.

"I think she didn't like the food." harshal said.

"I think she didn't like the idea that you are here." santoshi whispered.

"Did you just said something ?" harshal asked.

"Nope, food is really good." santohi changed the words.

"Truly I want an another chance santoshi. But she is not ready to give it to me." harshal said.

"Did you gave her chance to explain her situation ?" santoshi asked.

"No, I didn't but I am really sorry for that. I want to change the situation." harshal said.

"Just gave her time harshal. First she needs to swallow the fact that you are going to be around her from now." santoshi said.

"If you want then I can suggest you something ?" santoshi said while chewing her breakfast.

"What ?" harshal asked.

"Why don't you take her to your favourite places ?" santoshi said.

"Favourite places ?" harshal asked.

"Yeah, where you used to spend your time when you were in your college days. Remember ?" santoshi said.

"Yeah, you are right !. I will make a plan for it." harshal said as he got up from his place without having his breakfast. Santoshi smiled at harshal who were behaving like stupid teenager boy.

-*-*-*-

"Are you sure na ?" shreetej asked surabhi who were holding pregnancy kit and papers in her hand.

"Yeah, I am sure !" surabhi said while blushing.

"Pakka na babes ?" shreetej asked surabhi again.

Surabhi glared at shreetej and said, "If you are gonna ask me this again and again then I am leaving."

"No, no wait !" shreetej said while holding her hands. He took papers and pregnancy kit as his eyes welled up with tears.

"I am going to be dad." shreetej whispered.

"We are going to be parents babe !" shreetej yelled in happiness as he kept the things on bed and hugged surabhi tightly.

"I know we are going to be parents." surabhi said as she hugged him back.

"Okay !, first we are going to arrange doctors for this and second I will make a list of thing that you are gonna need in this days. Oh gosh ! we are going to have a baby." shreetej said.

"Shh baby... calm down !, you can do anything but first listen to me." surabhi said.

"Yeah, I am listening." shreetej said but he kept murmuring about the list and baby. Surabhi kissed on his forehead and said, "How can you be father with this behavior."

"You bet I am gonna be great father." shreetej said.

"Oh.. okay !, now listen to me." surabhi said while chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah.." shreetej said.

"We need to keep this secret for next 3 months." surabhi said.

"Why ? I want to yell at everyone and wanted to say that we are going to be parents." shreetej said.

"No, we can't do this. Mom has told me that we need to keep this secret for next 3 months. It's important for baby's health. As baby stays weak in this days and for his/her health we need to do this." surabhi said.

"That means we can't tell anyone ?" shreetej said.

"Yeah !" surabhi said.

"Can we tell this secret to harshal, at least harshal ?" shreetej said.

"I do wanted to tell this secret to harshal, gayatri and santoshi. But now I don't want to do that" surabhi said.

"Why ?" shreetej asked.

"From today's morning, harshal has started to live at shona's home and he is doing breakfast and making her bed and doing all those things that shona does. He want shona back and that's why he is doing all this and If we told them about this secret then maybe they will get distract from what they are doing and will have focus on me." surabhi explained.

"Well that's great news. My brother is improving his relation with his love. Today is my lucky day. I can't be happy more than this." shreetej said.

"Yeah, I know. I just hope that they will find their way for all this." surabhi said.

"They will but for now. We are going to have a dinner at your favorite place." shreetej said.

"No, we are not going to have dinner at outside." surabhi said.

"Oh, okay then I will call chef and will told him to make your favorite dinner at home with vanilla ice cream." shreetej said as surabhi chuckled and said "Do whatever you want !".

"I hope that everything will be fine." surabhi said as she hugged shreetej.

"Everything is gonna be fine." shreetej confirmed.

So, hey guys. Here is the 31 st chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^