ready for party ?

"What are you doing here ?" surabhi yelled at a man who was decorating the hall of office.

"Mam, actually..." man tried to make sentence as he shuttered in front of his boss.

"Actually what ?, you haven't done this yet. Party will be start in 2 hours and you are done with decorating yet" surabhi yelled as shreetej notices the tension between them.

"You know what, I am gonna sure that you won't get job here again as a decorator" surabhi promised to him as he shivered he knows that surabhi is very strict with her words.

"It's okay, you go and do your things till i will take care of it." shreetej said as surabhi glared at him. Shreetej let the man go as he cupped the face of surabhi and kissed her forehead.

"I know, you want everything perfect for your best friends. And i promise you that I will make it best party of her life." shreetej promised surabhi as she nodded her head.

"She didn't want to come here, santoshi had forced her and then I forced her to come here. She already had been through so many things as she still loves him and I am scared that harshal will make any other drama if he noticed a little mistake in all this." surabhi said as she was scared of how will harshal react to all this things.

"Everything is gonna be fine." shreetej said as surabhi hugged him.

"I am scared shree, as you know I had lost her 5 years ago. You know very well, she was disappeared for whole year, we couldn't find her when we were having our best detectives for it. Santoshi hardly managed to get in contact with her and made sure that she will stay with her after that." surabhi said.

"I know, and this time you are not going to loose your sister at any cost." shreetej promised her as he again kissed her forehead.

"I hope everything will be fine and after this 2 weeks. She will stay here with me. I want my sister with me here, beside me. " surabhi said, as older sister within her was scared to loose her younger sister.

"Now go home and do your things, go with driver." shreetej said as surabhi nodded and wiped her tears away.

"You aren't coming, don't you want to change your suit ?" surabhi asked shreetej.

"I will change my dress here in my room, don't worry ! and make sure you will call me when you will left home for coming here." shreetej replied as surabhi nodded her head and took her wallet with her.

Shreetej arranged all the things as party were going to start in half hour, many guests were started to come, shreetej managed refreshments for them and tell harshal to take care of them. As harshal was ready before time, he wanted to be on time so that he won't miss his beauty's entry at any cost. His mind were stopping him to be on time but his heart dragged him there before time. As he was only pretending of not loving her but he do love her like their old days.

"It's really nice to be as your partner sir." harshal said to mid 60's man and handshaked with him.

" harshal said to mid 60's man and handshaked with him