family drama

Harshal and Julien stood in front of gayatri's parents home, they were stood from 5 minutes. Julien told harshal to make a move but harshal stayed staring at the door. In the morning when gayatri left harshal called julien. He knows in this kind of situation only julien will help him to understand what to do.

"You are going to do anything or not ?, I am wasting my fucking time not to see how you are staring at door harshal." Julien said.

"I am collecting my courage. In the end, I have to face them." Harshal said.

"Oh really ?, where were your courage when you told them how their daughter was slut ?" Julien asked.

"I know I did wron - " Julien cut off harshal's sentence and said, "You are doing right thing now, So do it. I am here for my shona in the hope that they will accept her after this. Not for you bastard."

Harshal took a look of julien and then started to took steps in the direction of the door. He knocked on the door as soon he reached to the door. Gayatri's mom opened the door with the smile, Her smile widened as she saw who is standing in front of her. She welcomed harshal and julien in, She told harshal and julien to have seat on the sofa. Soon gayatri's dad took an entry in the living room. He sat down on the another chair beside harshal, gayatri's mom went inside the kitchen to bring the refreshment for harshal and julien. Gayatri parents never liked harshal but for the sake of relationship, they were giving him attention.

In the end, harshal were brother of shreetej and shreetej were husband of their favorite daughter, gayatri's mom come back in the living room with the tray of refreshments. She placed all the things from tray to table. Gayatri's dad gestured harshal and julien to have refreshments.

"How are you both ?" Gayatri's dad asked.

"We are fine uncle." Harshal said.

"How is my daughter ?" Gayatri's mom asked.

"Bhabhi (sister in law) is also fine auntie." Harshal said.

"So, when you are going to marry your girlfriend julien ?"  Gayatri's mom asked julien.

"Soon Auntie." Julien said.

"This is not a good thing julien to make us wait like this." Gayatri's mom said.

"Actually auntie, she has signed one contract and that's why we can't get married. But when that contract will get over, we will get marry in no time." Julien said.

"Oh, this generation !" Gayatri's mom said while blaming the generation.

"What is the purpose of visiting us ?" Gayatri's dad asked.

  "Actually uncle ! " Harshal said.

"Harshal wanted to confess something to you." Julien said as harshal glared at julien.

"What you want to say son ?" Gayatri's dad asked.

"Actually it's about gayatri uncle." Harshal said.

"Don't mention her name in this house and also she is not our daughter anymore." Gayatri's dad said. Julien controlled his anger as harshal gulped water slowly.

"Uncle, that's what we wanted to talk about ?" Harshal said.

"We already has told you she is not our daughter anymore." Gayatri's dad said.

"Uncle first listened to his words." Julien added knowing he has to say something in this matter.

"Whatever I told you uncle and auntie. That's not the truth, I was angry on her and that's why I told you all those things without thinking about the future." Harshal said while his head was lowered in the shame.

"What do you mean ?" Gayatri's dad asked while Gayatri's mom was only thinking about the situation.

"When I saw those photos, I was angry. I asked an explanation from her but before she could say anything. I concluded that it was all her fault. I didn't even asked her again. And when you asked me about the situation, I played an game. I wanted to hurt her as she had hurt me so I told you all those things." Harshal confessed.

Gayatri's parents stayed quiet for sometime as harshal were only swallowing lumps, He was preparing himself to face all the things which were coming in front of him.

"How could you say this things that she were innocent ?" Gayatri's dad asked.

"Yeah, how can you say this things harshal ?" Gayatri's mom repeated the question.

Harshal stayed mum thinking what to say as julien saw harshal's confused face, he took an initiative and said, "We checked those photos and those photos were fake."

"But she was in the photos by herself." Gayatri's mom said.

"Yeah, she was in the photos but she wasn't in her own senses." Julien answered.

"So you wanted to say that she were in photos but wasn't in her senses to think about what was right or what was wrong ?" gayatri's dad asked.

"Likewise." Julien said.

"were you taking out your anger on my daughter ?" gayatri's dad asked harshal.

"I wasn't in my right mind uncle to think about anything." Harshal answered.

"I threw her out of house because of you. And you are saying that she was innocent after this years."  gayatri's dad said.

"I am really sorry uncle. I made mistake." Harshal said.

"Is your sorry going to make all the things perfect as they were." gayatri's dad said.

"I know uncle but I want to say sorry." Harshal said.

"your sorry is not going to fix the damage." Gayatri's dad said while raising his voice on harshal.

"How could you do that harshal ?, you made me threw my daughter out of house in the midnight." gayatri's dad said.

"I am really sorry uncle." Harshal said.

"What should I do with your sorry harshal" gayatri's dad said.

"My daughter was alone in this years because of you. She faced all the things without any of us. My daughter was - I couldn't even think how she would has went through all the things alone by herself." Gayatri's mom said.

"I am really sorry uncle for all the things happened because of me." Harshal said.

"I already had told you your sorry is not going do anything." Gayatri's dad said.

"I know uncle and that's why I came here to ask for your help. I made an mistake and truly I wanted to solve this mistake. If you help me into this then it will help me so much to get her back in my life." Harshal explained.

"You know I can't - " Gayatri's dad was going to say something but santoshi stopped her between and said, "He won't help you in this harshal. He never wanted shona in this family, he was accepting boy instead of her but god gifted shona to us as girl. He wanted to give her in adoption but uncle stopped him from doing that. But when you told him all those things about her, he got an opportunity to threw her out of this house."

Harshal and Julien stayed mum after hearing santoshi's words, Gayatri's dad's lips got sealed as santoshi said what was on his mind.

"Isn't it truth dad, and that's why you made sure I and Di wasn't stayed at home." santoshi said, Gayatri's dad lowered his head in shame.

"It's not a way to have talk with your dad babu." Gayatri's mom said.

"Oh, really mom ?. You are woman but still you have hated gayatri and me because we weren't boys." Santoshi said.

"And you harshal, what made you think to come here thinking that they will help you getting her back." Santoshi snapped at harshal.

So, hey guys. Here is the 28th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^