Day of faults

"I will explain it to you harshal." julien said, harshal gestured him to say.

"Maybe he sent you those photos and spread that news but he did only those 2 things not more than that. Yeah maybe he had grudge against you. But whatever happened between you two, it happened because of you." julien said.

"What I did ?" harshal asked.

"You threw her out of this company, you called her slut and whore in front of everyone, you made her parents think that she was whoring around. You made believe everyone that she cheated on you. you made her stand out side of company in the rain when you knew very well how rain affects her body, you did everything and on top of that you never gave her opportunity to explain what had happened with her." julien said.

Harshal lowered his head in the shame, he never thought about this, he always had thought she was slut and when he listened her words in her drunken state, he blamed that person who did this.

"You always had blamed the peoples when you were at fault by yourself." julien said. Harshal stayed mum, he couldn't blamed julien when he were at fault.

"I am leaving." julien ordered as he didn't get any answer from harshal.

"Julien wait !" ahmed said but julien didn't stayed up there for long time, he just left.

"I will make conversation with him. Don't worry he is just angry." Ahmed said while he started to go behind julien but harshal stopped him and said,

"No, its fine! He was right, I am at fault and finding some one else to take blame."

Sarthak and Ahmed couldn't do anything else more than staring at harshal. First time harshal said the words that he would never say.

"Hey guys, what  happened ?" Sahila asked as she took entry in the private room.

"I saw julien, he was angry and also he didn't greeted me. He never did that to me." Sahila said

"What are you doing here babe ?" Sarthak asked while ignoring sahila's question.

"Well I did what you told me to do" sahila said while showing the pocket in her hand.

"We will check it later babe." Sarthak said.

"No its okay sahila, come have a seat and tell me what you find out ?" Harshal said.

Sahila took a seat beside sarthak, and took out the photos from the pocket.

"Well I checked them out and I can say that they are real but they are fake too." Sahila said.

"What do you mean babe ?" Sarthak asked.

"Ah yeah, what do you mean sahila ?" This time harshal asked.

"Actually both person means gayatri and that person are real. " sahila said.

"They what's fake ?" Harshal asked.

"The poses and photos." Sahila said.

"How can that possible babe ?" Sarthak asked.

Sahila held a photos in her hands and said, " look at the neck of gayatri's, It look like she was unconscious. She don't have energy to handle her own neck, If you are in your senses then you can hold your neck by yourself, but that person is holding her neck."

Harshal took a photo and observed the photo. "Will you please explain more ?" Ahmed said.

"Yeah !" Sahila said and got up from her seat.

She told sarthak to do pose and sat down on his lap, she told him to hold her neck in his hand tightly and told him to kiss her neck.

"I can't do this to you babe, It's awkward." Sarthak said while Checking what sahila wants to do.