you are mine !

"So, here is our another guest Miss gayatri sarpotdar"  announcer said as everyone's breath stopped after taking a look of a beauty. When harshal heard the words of announcer he stopped in the middle of his way and looked up to entry door for finding the only person he didn't wanted to be in the party.

She was there standing on the entry door like fucking queen who owns her own life and doesn't need someone's else shoulder for support.

As every step gayatri took made harshal jealous with the thought that every one is looking at her with bad intention as she was his property to claim, her every step stopped harshal from taking a breath. He never had saw her wearing some kind of dress as she always had preferred Indian dresses but after this 5 years, she has changed in something that he won't ever thought.

Gayatri stopped in the middle, as she were started to find surabhi. She knows that surabhi would be worried for her. As soon gayatri found surabhi who were smiling like stupid, she took steps towards surabhi smiling in the hope that she will also smile a little bit. Harshal saw her dress which was showing her leg from the one side and mainly in that she was wearing heels.

'She is looking fucking sexy.' harshal thought to himself as he tried to make himself calm from getting angry but her every step were allowing other males to ogle at her body.

"You came shona" surabhi said as she hugged gayatri.

"I didn't wanted to come but I came for myself with the thought that I will get relaxed." gayatri said as surabhi and santoshi smiled.

"We are happy shona." santoshi said.

"Stop calling me shona guys" gayatri said as she felt embrassing with her own nickname.

"You know, you were so little and so soft and when first time I took you in my arms. My heart said word 'shona'." surabhi said.

"and we started to call you 'shona'." santoshi said.

"Okay fine." gayatri said as she get to know there is no way that they would stop calling her 'shona'.

"Gayatri stay here. I need to meet someone." surabhi said as she left to attend a guest.

"What made up your mind to come here." santoshi asked her.

"I wanted to show someone that I am not old gayatri anymore." gayatri said, santoshi understood meaning of her words.

"Well I am going to meet joseph. You stay here." gayatri said as santoshi nodded her and sat down on the chair while she made savi to sit down in front of her.

Gayatri went close to joseph and tapped on his shoulder, joseph turned back to see who is tapping on his shoulder. When he got to know who is the person he hugged her within seconds.

"How are you baby ?" joseph said, gayatri smiled.

"I am fine and you ?" gayatri asked as joseph made gesture to sushil to come forward.

"He is my boyfriend" joseph introduced sushil to gayatri as they both handshakes with each other.

"I am happy that you find your loved one." gayatri said.

"Hey beautiful." a healthy old man called her. Gayatri saw the person, she touched his feet as respected gesture, he was older than her by age.

"Hello handsome." gayatri replied with the same humor.

"Ohhh, what are we having here." a old lady said as she came between old man and gayatri.

"Hello auntie, how are you ?" gayatri asked.