No Lead for future

Harshal called everyone to come in his private room, they all has been waiting for harshal to say something. It was a second time in today, when they were having this conversation. Sarthak chewing chips from an hour as harshal was thinking about something. Ahmed was having chat with his girlfriend, Julien were observing harshal who didn't even said anything since they had arrived in the private room.

"Are you going to say something or not ?" julien asked.

Harshal sighed and said, "Gayatri came into the office and she said."

Everyone stopped their work and focused on harshal as ahmed asked, "What she said ?"

"She said that she don't know who is the person, When she met the person she was blindfolded." harshal said.

"Ohh.." sarthak said.

"That means we don't have any lead to find out who is the person ?" ahmed said, he sighed.

"So, what are you going to do ?" julien asked.

"Well, I don't know." harshal said.

"That means we were empty handed and now we are empty handed too" ahmed said.

"We need to find something that could help us to get lead." julien said.

"Yes." harshal said.

"Well have you all think about that whoever the person is, we all know the person in anyway ?" sarthak said after some minutes of thinking.

"How could you say that ?" julien asked.

"Gayatri said that she was blindfolded when she met him, that means If he could have revealed his identity to her then there were chances that she could have recognize him easily." ahmed said as sarthak smiled.

"There you are my brother." ahmed said.

"If we knows the person then he had been with us or he is still with us. And also he knows us." julien said.

"Yupp." ahmed said.

"That means the person is with us or he was with us or he came between that period for some meeting or for some contract." sarthak said.

"Yeah, we could make a list of our contractors, dealers and also whoever was the part of our any project in that past." ahmed said.

"yeah but not only this, we need to filter that list very closely. We need to check background of everyone." harshal said.

"we need to find a list of people who were in our contact in that correct period ." sarthak said.

"What was the correct period of this incident ?" ahmed asked harshal.

"I don't know it could be 2 or months" harshal said as everyone sighed.

"It was a perfect 5 months in period. The first photos were leaked in the perfect first week of first month." julien said as everyone looked at him.

"hmm" sarthak said.

"What else we could do in this situation ?" ahmed asked.

"Harsh, are you still having those photo which made you believe into the lie ?" julien asked.

"I don't have photos, I burnt them after she left." harshal said.

"If in any way we could have those photos then it would have helped us to find the person." ahmed said.

"Sorry but I am not having those photos. " harshal said as everyone sighed.

"Well we can retrieve them, he sent you those photos in mail and after that you stopped using that particular mail." sarthak said

"But I don't know the password and mail." harshal said.

"We can hack into your mail and retrieve them." julien said.

"Okay then gave me that mail and I will call my hacker to hack into it." ahmed said.

"and after getting those photos, gave them to me. I will take my wife's help into it." sarthak said.

"How is she going help into it." harshal asked.

"Well, she is a photographer and she have experience of this cases as her parents and her sister are CID officers." sarthak said.

"I hope that it will help us into this situation." harshal said.

"If it didn't worked then we will find another way to find it. But in the end, we will find that person in any situation." Sarthak said as everyone nodded their head.

"Well anyone has ever thought about the intention of person behind doing all this." julien questioned.

"What do you mean ?" sarthak asked.

"He didn't wanted gayatri for himself that means he wasn't obsessed or in love with her. It's something different that we aren't understanding." julien said.

"That related to the thing as he didn't revealed his identity to her." ahmed said.

"It means all the things are related to the only one person is harshal" sarthak said.

"What do you mean guys ?" harshal asked.

"See, If he wanted her then he could have kidnapped her to be with him and also he had a perfect time to do that as she were alone in that night." ahmed said.

"hmm" harshal said.

"Or If he wanted to hurt or wanted to kill her then he could have done that before coming into her life. As it didn't need any kind of relation."  sarthak said.

"If he wanted her body then he could have done that when she were with him for 24 hours." ahmed said.

"This is all the things lead to only one thing that, 'He didn't had intention to hurt her in any way. He just wanted you two to broke up with each other.'" julien said.

"He don't have any kind of grudge against her, all he is having problem with you, harshal." julien said.

Julien words were like atom bomb to everyone who were present in the private room. But all they knows that his words correct and were leading to perfect plan.

"If it's a case then he knows you very well harshal" ahmed said.

"He only wanted to destroy you in your relationship. If he wanted you to be bankrupt then he could have done that in different way." sarthak said.

"And he used your anger issues againt you very nicely." ahmed added.

"It all sounds like a plan, he had directed his plan very well." julien added.

"If he wants to destroy me then why the hell he hurt her." harshal said.

"He didn't wanted to destroy you, he wanted to destroy your relationship as he did." julien said.

"He used emotional way, he knows that you were connected to gayatri emotionally." ahmed said.

"That means he has been part of all this since a long time." julien said.

"It's really hard to find that person, only photos can lead us to him. " sarthak said.

Harshal were confused but knows that in any situation, he needs to find the person to know the whole truth. If he did all this things to him then it means he had hurt someone who is so close to the person.

So, hey guys. Here is the twentieth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^