lunch meeting

Gayatri got ready with her files. She spent her night while checking details of the students. She had made presentation and file papers with neha.

She took cab to reach the hotel, she asked receptionist to show way to her. When she reached to the table, harshal and surabhi, shreeten were already there waiting for her.

"Am I late ?" Gayatri asked.

"No, not at all. We just came here few minutes ago." Harshal said.

"Okay !" Gayatri said as she sat down on the chair beside harshal.

"Well, I have done my research and here is the papers and also we made presentation so that students could understand things easily." Gayatri started to say her study on new project.

"Well, we knew you will do it very well." Shreetej said.

"So let's order our lunch first. I am hungry." Surabhi said as she called for waiter and gave order to him.

"Okay !" Gayatri said, she kept the file back in her bag. And kept her hands on the table.

"How's your days are going in office ?" Shreetej asked gayatri.

"Good." Gayatri whispered.

"Glad to know that you are settling here." surabhi said, she always wanted her sisters by her side in every situation.

"Yeah !" gayatri whispered.

"Here's your order guys.." waiter said as he kept all the food dishes in front of them.

"You are really beautiful !" a waiter said, he winked at her. In the response, gayatri just looked at him confusingly.

"Get the fuck out of here. She is my girl !" harshal said loudly, as waiter went out from their sight.

"I will be back in minute." gayatri said as she went towards the bathroom.

"I will check on her. Don't worry !" surabhi said as she followed her lead.

"My girl !, I liked that sound." shreetej said to harshal.

"Yeah !" harshal said.

"You are doing your investing right ?" shreetej asked as harshal nodded his head.

In the bathroom:

"I don't know, how to handle this type of his behaviour Di." gayatri said as she hugged surabhi.

"Don't stress yourself shona. Just go with flow of time." suarbhi said.

"I don't know, there was two girls who were talking about me. On my back, he made them go out of our office. " gayatri said, surabhi only focused on the word 'our office'. She is getting on the way.

"Everything is gonna be okay shona. I promise you that and for now, Wipe your tears and let's go !" surabhi said.

"You are again wearing flat sandals. What's wrong with your style sense." gayatri asked her sister while wiping her tears away.

"Well, I fell from the stairs. Some of days ago. And after that shreetej is making me wearing flats sandals. Don't worry love." surabhi said.

When both girl came back from the bathroom. They had their lunch together and decided about the new company and placement of new freshers. Shreetej and surabhi liked the way that gayatri was falling for the right path and she is working like the old days. 

Later on that day,

In harshal's living room:

"You got all information from the waiter, right ?" harshal asked.

"I did." the person said.

"What did he said ?"  harshal asked.

"Someone gave him money, to say those words. And other guy someone paid him to went after her." the person said.

"Someone is really behind you harsh and he or she is targeting her." Julien said while sipping his whiskey.

"Someone really want you both not to get along the same way." ahmed said.

"Are you sure about this ?" harshal asked the person.

"Don't ever doubt on my knowledge and my investigation. I am loyal man." the person said.

"I don't. But then why can't we find this man or women ?" harshal said.

"Someone really behind you and wants to hurt you by taking her from your side." the person said.

"If that's the case then harshal think about it. Maybe you could have hurt someone's feelings very bad." ahmed said.

"He never did. He always been behind gayatri." sarthak said.

"Find more about it." harshal said to person as he nodded.

"Did you find something about the photos ?" sarthak asked.

"Not yet !" the person said.

"What about the place ?" ahmed asked.

"Nothing. It feels like someone had wiped the evidence very carefully." the person said.

"It's been years guys." sarthak said as everyone looked up at him.

"He is right !" ahmed said.

"I will check your background then. Will check if anyone was behind you." the person said as harshal nodded his head.

"Yeah, I think the person is really behind us from the start." Julien said.

"But I must say he is having soft heart for gayatri." ahmed said, everyone looked at him very confusingly.

"Can't you see, He don't want to hurt her in any way." ahmed said.

"Point noted." the person said.

"I will be gone for weeks. So make sure you could find before that." harshal said.

"I know, I am already on it boss." the person said.

"Don't worry, we will find the person. He is trying to cross us now. He won't go along with it for long." ahmed said.

"We will make sure of it." sarthak said.

So, hey guys. Here is the 49 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^