Be Romantic

Gayatri came out of her room, clicking her heels against the floor letting Harshal know that she is coming. Harshal's eyes were glued to the stairs. When she came close to the stairs, harshal stared at her as she walked all the stairs maintaining eye connection with him. Harshal smiled at her and took her hand in his. Harshal lead her to the car and made her sit in the passenger seat.

"Trying to match, are we ?" Harshal said while starting the car.

"In the morning, I saw your tuxedo's color. So just wanted to be match for you." Gayatri said.

"You are my match." Harshal said.

"So what's the plan with this dinner." Gayatri asked.

"I will tell you when we will reach there." Harshal said leaving gayatri without any hint.

Gayatri stayed calm and waited for the time when they will reach the hotel. It took 30 minutes to reach the hotel with harshal's car speed.

Harshal helped gayatri to come out of the car and gave car keys to the men who was waiting for them in the front of hotel.

Receptionist nodded her head in approval of the couple and showed them the table. Hotel was classy like gayatri's choice. When harshal saw the booking table that neha had booked for them. He was shocked. Table was in the mid of pond with the privacy that they wanted.

They both sat down on the table and ordered their favourite food.

"The girl really knows how to spend your money." Gayatri commented referring neha.

"Sure thing." Harshal said.

"God bless that guy who is dating her." Harshal added as gayatri giggled at his words.

"How was your day with boys. I wonder why didn't they meet me." Gayatri said.

Harshal knew, the boys only came to discuss the matter that the harshal was digging. And harshal didn't wanted to bother gayatri with this.

"Yeah, it was about the meeting. They will meet you next time when they will come for days." Harshal said.

"Um... Hmm" gayatri said in approval of his words.

"Well you look beautiful." Harshal said.

"You changed your words. You called me beautiful instead of Sexy." Gayatri said.

"Yeah, just want to make new start and want to change myself for you." Harshal said.

"Don't." Gayatri said, Harshal looked up at her with confusion.

"I love you, my harsh. The old grumpy one. And want the same guy to love me like he used to love me." Gayatri said.
Harshal smiled at her.

"Do you like new office ?" Harshal asked.

"Yeah actually I loved it." Gayatri said.

"Students are so responding and they are really working hard. Trying to learn new things and mainly they helps each other." Gayatri said.

"I am happy that you are liking to stay here with us." Harshal said.

"I will. I always wanted stay here with you but you know my parents don't likes me that much." Gayatri said, she frowned with the thoughts of her parents.

"Let's forget about them. We loves you." Harshal said.

"Hmm... Now enjoy your food. I am starving." Gayatri said.

They both silently had their food, harshal was stealing the glances of her. Truly neha took care of their privacy like he wanted. The silence surrounded them was giving them chance to explore the things by themselves.

Gayatri knew that harshal was stealing glances between the food. She catches him many times but declined it. Let him to do the things which were making him happy.

"Done." Harshal asked as he looked up to her.

"Yeah." Gayatri added smiling at him.

"Have some space for dessert." Harshal asked.

"Yeah always." Gayatri said. Harshal asked for waiter, when waiter came he asked for chocolate pastries for them. Gayatri smiled at the waiter who was receiving orders from harshal. When harshal noticed that he made waiter go away from them.

Gayatri giggled when she saw that another waiter came instead of previous one.

"So, what now ?" Gayatri asked while taking bite of frozen pastry.

"Well, we will have a long drive and then home." Harshal said.

"Sounds good." Gayatri said.

"This pastry is best." Gayatri added while licking her lips. She wiped the dish with the help of spoon.

"I see. Let's go !" Harshal said. They went inside the hotel and paid the bill to the receptionist.

Harshal drove the car to the heel, and stopped at the end to get the look of the city.

"I want to tell you something." Gayatri said looking at harshal.

"What ?" Harshal asked.

"I know that guys came here to lead the investigation." Gayatri said.

"Hmm." Harshal hummed.

"Umm. I want to tell you that when I woke up in that place. They were mumbling something that they had to do things fast and that to before than I woke up." Gayatri said.
Harshal was shocked with her statement but knew that whatever she would tell him, that words going to help him in the investigations.

"Did you heard or saw something there." Harshal asked. He didn't wanted to say something or ask her something but he was helpless. Whatever he had searched weren't enough to help him with things.

"I saw they were two men. Their height was almost same. When I tried to move my body, he saw me and instantly he inserted something in my body which make me weak but before I could loose my consciousness. I saw there was tattoo named 'saraswati'. He had that tattoo on his body." Gayatri said.

"Saraswati." Harshal tasted the name on his lips. He was trying to remember the name where he had heard the name.

"Anyway that tattoo is the last thing I saw there. After that when I woke up, I was in my bedroom. I thought that was dream. I didn't told this to anyone but just don't know why I wanted to tell you this." Gayatri said.

"Hehe, it's okay !" Harshal said.

"I can understand. Thanks for telling me this." Harshal added.

"Do you think that this thing will help you in something." Gayatri asked nervously.

"It will. Now don't worry !" Harshal said and hugged her. She replied him back, wanted to embrace in his warmness.

So, hey guys. Here is the 55 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^