long night of thoughts

Harshal sat down on the bed with the earring in his hand, he was remembering all the words that sahila said to me with julien's words. He was staring at the photos which was on his right side. He couldn't believe himself, he believed in the photos and ignored gayatri, her words.  Again he let his anger win over his love.

Harshal remember gayatri's last word which she said to him before she could left, 'When you will try to find the answer and will find the truth, don't come back to me saying that you were right.'

She was right and he was wrong but as people says 'Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret. ' He regret every sin he committed and regret every word he had said to his love.

"what are you going do now harshal ?" someone asked him as he looked up to the image of his own.

"Who are you ?" harshal asked, his mind was in half state because of the alcohol he had consumed.

"I am your half part who is in love with gayatri." the figure said to him.

"I love her." harshal said.

"We both are same, the difference is you are having anger issues and I don't." the figure said to him. Harshal nodded his head.

"Do you love her ?" the figure asked to him.

"I do but now I messed up." harshal said.

"You did but there are chances that you could repair your love again." the figure said to him.

"You think that I could do that now, when I am the one who messed it up with my own hands." Harshal said.

"Yes, she loves you too harshal." the figure said to him.

"But ?, I hurt her. I threw her out of our business when she supported me through hard times." harshal said.

"It's okay !, humans does mistakes but they can solve it too." the figure said to him.

"Do you think that I could repair this my mistake." harshal asked.

"Yes you can. There is no such mistake that we can't repair." the figure said to him.

"How can you say that ?" harshal asked.

"Because I know you love her, she loves you. And there are many things that has connected you two together." the figure said to him.

"I ... " Harshal tried to form a sentence but he couldn't find a words.

"You could have threw all those things out of your house which related to her most but you didn't. Whenever you wants her close to you, you hug your both photo and sleeps." the figure said to him.

"But she hates me." harshal said.

"Love never dies harshal, love stays there waiting for someone to grab it from the corner to be in love with again." the figure said to him.

"Does she still loves me ?" harshal asked.

"If there is hate then there is love too." the figure said to him.

"Then why don't she comes to me, if she loves me." harshal asked.

"Who did mistake harshal ?" the figure asked.

"Me." harshal said.

"Who said all those bad word to her ?" the figure asked.

"Me." harshal said.

"Who threw her out of the company ?" the figure asked.

"Me." harshal said.

"Who believed in the lies when it was pretty clear that she was innocent ?" the figure asked.

"Me." harshal said.

"who did contaminated her parents thoughts about her ?" the figure asked.

"Me." harshal said.

"who should need to apologise ?" the figure asked.

"I need to apologise to her, to her parents, to my friends." harshal answered.

"good" the figure said.

"But I need to find that person to answer my questions ?" harshal questioned.

"Does that person going to help you getting gayatri back in your life ?" the figure asked.

"Nope, but I need -" the figure stopped harshal and said,
"When time will come you will find that person too but now you need gayatri beside you."

"Yeah !" harshal said.

"What should I need to do first to get her back ?" harshal asked the figure but figure was vanished in the thin air like it was never there at the first place.

Harshal got up from his place, he called the figure again but as he didn't get any answer in the response. He sighed and started to collect the photos from the bed while muttering only one thing that he will get her back in any condition.

He put the photos in his drawer and closed it with key. He came to his closet and opened the drawer of gayatri's things which he had collected from her bedroom when they were in relationship. He took a photo frame of her and came back to his bedroom. He laid on the bed and hugged the frame and earrings close to his heart.

He was drunk enough that he was seeing his whole surrounding in blur. He was already in the mess that he had not think about locking the door or locking the gates. He was muttering the mistakes he did.

"Harshal ?!" someone called him but he hasn't any energy in him to answer the person.

"Harshal ?!" person called him again as he thought he heard the voice of gayatri. He heard the footsteps which was getting close to him at every second but his eyes were about to close.

"Harshal ?!" person called him as he knew by now, the person was gayatri. He smiled at the moment which he was in.

"What have you done harshal ?" gayatri said as she came in his bedroom. Gayatri took a look of harshal who were in his half sleep with hugging a photo frame and earring.

"Harshal ?!" gayatri called him.

"Shona. I love you..." harshal slurred as he went to sleep. Gayatri sighed, she got up from him and went to close the door first, she knew she can't leave him again in this situation. After locking the door, she checked it twice. She came back in the bedroom and removed her jacket. She picked up the bottles from the floor and threw them in the dustbin of kitchen. She took a new bed sheet from the cupboard and change it with old one.

She laid harshal properly on the bed and took the frame and earring from his hold, He was muttering not wanted to let things go but gayatri took them from him saying words to him that 'she is here beside him'. Gayatri took a earring in her hand and stared at the earring, she smiled when she realized that he was the one who had another earring with him.

She turned on the A/C with neutral temperature and made harshal sleep, She had faced this kind of situation many times when they were in relationship.

She took her phone out of her jeans pocket, she quickly sent messaged to santoshi, surabhi saying that 'she will stay at harshal's place'. Unknowingly she kissed harshal's forehead and hugged him, Harshal felt the warmness near him as he hugged gayatri in return. Gayatri smiled at harshal's behavior. 

She was happy that harshal was liking her closeness near to him again but she was scared that when he will wake up in the morning how he will react to her ?

So, hey guys. Here is the 25th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^