shopping

"Today, I am not coming office with you. You go by yourself and attend all the meetings. We will talk about them in the evening." surabhi said to shreetej as she applied lipstick on her lips.

"You can take a day off but where are you going ?", shreetej asked surabhi as she turned up to him.

"I am going out with my sisters for shopping a dress for party." surabhi said as shreetej nodded his head, he knows that his wife hasn't went out for shopping. She stopped going out for things like shopping after their marriage and if his wife is telling him that she wants to go out then she is only going out with gayatri and santohi.  

"Oh, I See that means they are in the town ?" shreetej said as he started to tie his tie.

"Yeah, and I am going shopping with gayatri and santoshi. I already had called her for confirming about shopping." surabhi said as she helped shreetej to tie his tie.

"Okay then enjoy your day. Make sure you will pay by my card and also pay for their dress too. I am missing my sister." shreetej said as surabhi nodded her head and bite her lips.

"What you want to say ?" shreetej asked her as he saw her biting her lips. He knows that Whenever she wants to say something and couldn't make it then she bites her lip.

"Actually yesterday I went harshal's cabin, and he was fuming in anger. He was angry with the thought that she got married and were having a child." surabhi said.

"What do you mean ?" shreetej asked her as he got confused with her words.

"Actually yesterday, She went to chacha's bakery with santoshi's daughter and harshal thought that savi was her child that she had with someone else." surabhi explained.

"And ?" shreetej asked her to tell him more things.

"And also we thought that he had threw that photo frame, but no he is still having that photo frame with him." surabhi said.

"I know that guy is still in love with her but doesn't want to accept it because of that stupidity." shreetej said as his theory got confirmed.

"Yeah !" surabhi said.

"Well, we will think about it later and also don't stress yourself. Just enjoy your shopping. You are having this time after this years so shop as much as you want." shreetej said and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah !" surabhi chirped as shreetej smiled.

After doing all the things, she took her phone and called gayatri telling her that she is leaving home. Surabhi told driver the address of gayatri's flat, and sat down in the car. As car came down in front of gayatri's building. She called gayatri again as gayatri locked the door and santoshi took savi with her.

Surabhi came out of the car and stood in front of the car, As gayatri came in eye sight of her. They both hugged themselves, they both missed each other in this 5 years. Gayatri wasn't present in the marriage of surabhi but she was in the contact of surabhi. Surabhi insist gayatri for many times to come for her marriage but gayatri wasn't in her right mind. In the end surabhi understood, didn't made any issue of it and accepted her decision.

"How are you shona ?" surabhi asked gayatri.

"I am fine and you ?" gayatri asked surabhi as surabhi nodded her head in 'yes'.

They both were at the edge of crying, but santoshi stopped between them and said, "I am here too".

"Me too, Me too, Me too." savi chirped as she saw surabhi and gayatri hugging each other.

"Yeah, you are too." surabhi said and picked her up as savi giggled. Gayatri hugged santoshi too, she picked up savi again in her arms and kissed her cheeks as she kissed her cheeks too.