Mumbai

"Good Morning." Harshal greeted gayatri who was busy in the kitchen.

"Well good morning Mister." Gayatri said.

"What are you up to ?"  Harshal asked.

"Umm... Shira. Sweet and sweet dish." Gayatri said.

"Favourite. Then let's dig in." Harshal said, he got sit on the dining table. He patiently waited for gayatri who was busy serving the plates. She came out of the kitchen with tray, she gave plate the Harshal who start to dig in soon.

"Say now !" Gayatri said.

"Huh ?" Harshal said while looking up at her confusingly.

"I know this looks and this behavior of yours." Gayatri said raising her fingers at him.

"Well umm..." - harshal stopped eating in middle and said, "bhai (brother) asked me to come mumbai." Harshal completed his words.

"Surabhi bhabhi (sister in law) wanted to announce something and want everyone there." Harshal added.

"Hmm. What does she have to announce now ?" Gayatri asked.

"Last time also she said that she want to announce something." Gayatri added.

"Maybe its about business. Surabhi bhabhi (sister in law) takes decision of business.

"Yeah, or maybe it's about personal life." Gayatri said.

"Whatever it is. Bhai (brother) is so happy about it." Harshal said.

"Oh I see." Gayatri said.

"Is it okay if we leave after the breakfast. I am kinda excited to know about it." Harshal said. It was true that he wanted to know about the news but another truth was he wanted gayatri to be with his friends. So, that she could be safe and he will have his time to find out the truth.

"What about the new office and students ?" Gayatri asked.

"Neha will handle the office here and we will send another person to help her." Harshal said. He took out his phone and dialed his secretary's number. He told him to find the person who will be perfect for the job and will work under neha.

"Done !" Harshal said after keeping his phone down.

"I love this home. That secret room and the warmness around the home." Gayatri said referring the art room.

"We will come back here after some time." Harshal said.

"Hmm... Then let's go. Get bags ready for Mumbai." Gayatri said and left towards the room.

"Kaka (uncle) !" Harshal called.

"Ha (yes)." Kaka (uncle) said.

"Ask driver to get car ready and cleaned all the things." Harshal ordered and gave him some money. He was hesitate at first receiving money but after the request of harshal he took money. Harshal knew kaka (uncle) had son to take care of. And in this world everyone needs money.

"Ha (yes)." Kaka (uncle) said as he left to call the driver.

Harshal left to his room. After several minutes, they both came out with their bags. Kaka (uncle) took gayatri's bag in his and kept in the car. Gayatri gave box of chocolates to kaka (uncle) that She brought for his son.

"Ready ?" Harshal asked gayatri after getting in the car.

"Yeah." Gayatri said as the journey started.

It was 3-4 hour journey between the mumbai and pune. While journey gayatri started to sleep, she ignored the sleep for more minutes but after that she hugged harshal and kept her head on his chest, she snuggled in his embrace and slept like a baby. Harshal smiled at her sheepishly and kissed her forehead.

Harshal remember the time when she used to sleep like bear, hugging him. When their friends used to made trips for weekends.

They had made promises that they will take a bike ride on their birthday's, he knew that she wasn't interested in bikes, he smiled at remembering how he blackmailed her.

"It's final decision of yours right ?" Harshal asked gayatri who was staring at bike from several minutes.

"Yeah likewise, harsh. I don't like bikes." Gayatri made excuse.

Shreetej gifted harshal a bike on his birthday and harshal wanted gayatri to have first ride on his bike with him.

"Umm... Okay then I will ask some other girl to have ride with me." Harshal said.

"Why girls ?, you can have a ride with ahmed, sarthak or julien." Gayatri huffed.

"But I want to have a ride with a girl. I have promised bhai (brother) that I will have my first ride with a girl. Bhai (brother) also gave his first ride to surabhi." Harshal said.

"That's the different thing." Gayatri excused.

"No. It's the same thing. I want to have my first ride with a girl and that girl could be my girlfriend but As she is not ready. I  will ask someone else. Like.." Harshal said, he started to roam his eyes every where.

"No wait !" Gayatri exclaimed.

"What ?, I am finding a girl for ride." Harshal said still roaming his eyes every where.

"I will have a ride with you but you have to promise me that you won't raise speed more than limit and will be careful." Gayatri asked raising her right hand to made promise. Harshal took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles sealing the promise.

"I will take care of you with my life." Harshal said.

After that gayatri sat down behind harshal as harshal speed off the bike. Harshal gave her ride back to her home but not before celebrating the bike.

Harshal knew that gayatri always gets jealous when he talks about the other girls. And knows how to press her soft points to get what he want.

Harshal again kissed her forehead and went to sleep knowing that tomorrow is very big day for him. He had asked his parents to help him into this as per shreetej's suggestion.

So, hey guys. Here is the 57 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^