red color of love

Gayatri was telling harshal how she spent her rest of the day with Neha. How students were responding to her and how she enjoyed the time with Neha and with other ones. 

"That's good to know !" harshal said after listening her story for the hours.

"I am so happy that you are liking this things again." harshal added.

"Yeah, little bit. I am also missing my old life in banglore. My paintings and that artistic street." gayatri said.

"But you belong to here." harshal said.

"I know, it's just that I love this both things." gayatri said.

"I can understand and if you want then you can continue your passion here too." harshal said.

"How ?" gayatri asked.

"Just grab some paints, some brushes, a canvas and just do your things with it." harshal said.

"My things huh ?" gayatri asked.

"Yeah, your things. You know I never liked this artistic things." harshal said.

"I know, I was the one who used to take you in those galleries and those book shows." gayatri said, harshal looked up at her she was smiling remembering how harshal was not so interested in those things but still he keeps that smiley face for her. So that she could enjoy her day with her books and paintings.

"Yeah, that was fun." harshal said.

"yupp. So let's have dinner." gayatri said as they went to kitchen and served their dinner in the plates, come back in living room and had their food. They both watched the movie till they felt sleepy. Harshal was happy that he was enjoying his life with her.

In the morning,

Gayatri woke up early wanted to start her new day with breakfast made by her. Yesterday, harshal made lunch and dinner for them. Gayatri followed her morning routine and then went to kitchen. She took all the ingredients for the breakfast and started to make it. After 20 minutes, she was done with breakfast. 

She heard someone rang the bell, she went to open it as kaka (uncle) already got newspaper and milk from the person. She told kaka (uncle) to keep it inside the kitchen as she followed it.

"umm.., kaka (uncle) what's their behind that door. Yesterday, harshal gave me tour but didn't said anything about it." gayatri aksed.

"That room is filled with paintings and drawings. Sir had kept all of the paintings and drawings there that he brought with someone else." kaka (uncle) said.

"Can I see the room ?" gayatri asked.

"Of course !" kaka (uncle) said while giving her sweet smile. 

She knew what's there but still she wanted to sure of it by herself. Kaka (uncle) told her about it very well but there was something that she wanted to confirm it by herself. She took some steps while kept thinking about the paintings and drawings. Harshal had brought drawings and kept them here. Harshal never had any interest in this things by her knowledge but still he had them. When she was with him, he never brought any of this then why he brought them in this years.

She stood in front of the door and hesitantly pushed the door by little force. The door opened with a cracked noise, she entered in and walked a little bit.

Everything was clean and neat, there were placed at right place. The care of painting had taken. Gayatri went close to one painting and touched it with her hands, she knew this colors and why she had drawn that. The painting was describing the time when she was alone in the streets wandering which path she could take for herself.

"What are you doing here ?" Harshal asked entering into the room, gayatri turned to him and said,

"You knew where was I, didn't you ?"

"I was very aware of that." Harshal said.

"Then why didn't you come to me ?" Gayatri asked.

"I didn't knew how to face you and also I was angry." Harshal said.

"Why did you brought them, all of them by yourself" gayatri asked.

"I just wanted them and got them with my men." Harshal said.

"Okay !" Gayatri said knowing he won't answer the question.

"Why you collect them here in this place where some one barely comes." Gayatri asked.

"Mom gifted me this place on my birthday. I wanted to come here with you but all those things happened and couldn't ask you to come here with me. But when I brought them, I placed them here with the thought that I would be able to feel you without having you beside me." Harshal explained. Gayatri nodded her head not knowing what to say.

"Which one is your favourite ?" Gayatri asked instead of asking were he was really into her and was keeping track of hers.

"Mine ?" Harshal asked, gayatri nodded her head. He took her hands in his and went to very close to the window. There was a small canvas placed, it was covered with cloth. Harshal removed the cloth and displayed the canvas.

"This one is my favourite where two person in love and wanted to be with each other. But the situations are not allowing them." Harshal said.

Gayatri looked at the canvas, she knew this painting. In which she had drawn two person in shape of tree and two branches were trying to touch each other, but the people were cutting their roots.

"Hmm." Gayatri hummed.

"So ?" Harshal asked gayatri as gayatri looked up at him confusingly.

"What you think about my collection ?" Harshal added.

"It's great and very welcoming harsh. But it would become more welcoming if you let other people enter and let them feel this." Gayatri asked.

"I don't think so." harshal said to her raising his eye brow at her.

"You do. Now let's go we have office to catch." Gayatri said, she started to walk towards the door but stopped in the middle and turned to harshal. She stared at him for while and asked finally, "where were you yesterday ?"

"I was busy with bhai (brother)." Harshal said.

"Is everything okay ?" Gayatri asked.

"Yeah." Harshal said as gayatri nodded her head and went out of the room. Harshal sighed Knowing that this time she let go of her questions.

So, hey guys. Here is the 52th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^